Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Here, Looking For Some Advice On Focus 1.8 Tdci

Waggybear

Hello everyone, I have just got a Focus 1.8 TDCI 05 plate and it has been made to look and sound like an ST. And thats all great, sure, looks lovely. But, and its a big but, how do I get it to DRIVE more like an ST? I've looked at remaps and induction kits and whatever else but I'd like some advice from you guys. Realistically I'd like to spend up to £500 and I'd like to get it from 115bhp near to the 160 mark. My uncle said he will sort me out with a remap for £100 which should see a good improvement, but what else is there I can do?

Any advice would be great. Cheers :)

have you got a 1.8 tdci aswell mate? Any advice you could give me? Done anything to yours?

Welcome to the family

to get the ST feel of the car, you need remaps, and new turbo's to really get the best out of the car.

I don't want the ST feel, just to make it feel more like an ST, the most improvements I can make for £500

Intercooler, larger turbo, sportcat exhaust and remap.

Likely to be more than £500 though.

Stick with a tuning box for starters and see how you go.

How much is the turbo and inter cooler? Already has exhaust and I'm going to get it remapped after I've done everything. I've looked but can't seem to find the right turbo or intercooler

Found some inter coolers for about £120, take it they are useless?

Will the ST225 intercooler fit? Found some of them for cheap

Awesome, they're cheap enough to leave me a good budget for the turbo. any ideas where I can find them? Struggling on that one.

Cheers for the help guys

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club