• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 vicki_767

vicki_767

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta LX 2002 plate
Posted 27 April 2009 - 12:40 PM

Hi I'm looking for some alloys for my 02 plate MK6 Black Fiesta as the wheels which are on now look crap. My fella has told me to get the 17 inch ones rather than 15 inch as they will look better but this means i will have to get my car lowered which will mean new springs etc and i want to keep it prety low budget so i can afford other bits for it later on.

I think the wheels i have at the moment are 15 inch but im not 100% sure, they are just the factory standard ones. Any advice would be much appreciated as to what size to get etc! Thanx

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 sr34

sr34

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta
Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:01 AM

Hi I'm looking for some alloys for my 02 plate MK6 Black Fiesta as the wheels which are on now look crap. My fella has told me to get the 17 inch ones rather than 15 inch as they will look better but this means i will have to get my car lowered which will mean new springs etc and i want to keep it prety low budget so i can afford other bits for it later on.

I think the wheels i have at the moment are 15 inch but im not 100% sure, they are just the factory standard ones. Any advice would be much appreciated as to what size to get etc! Thanx

as far as im aware you wont have to get it lowered just because you req larger wheels im pretty sure thats not the case :-)

#3 bunchie123

bunchie123

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta
Posted 11 May 2009 - 09:04 PM

18" are best but rub slightly

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users