Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sport Ka 04 Cooling Issues Help Please

jimjames2uk

have a problem with my ford sport ka and wondered if anyone can shed any light on it . have had the temp warning light flash a few times then recently the radiator fan was running all the time but theres plenty of water in ka so thought id change the thermostat and temp sensor just in case there was a problem with them beld the system through went for run in ka all seemed well then fan cut in again so stopped ka to have a look when restarted the engine warning like came on i connected up to reader and fault code was p0117 which is engine coolant temp low imput but again theres plenty water in it and the header tank read a temprature reading of 70deg celsius hardly over the top there was very little pressure in header tank when removing cap and if you squeeze bottom hose the level in tank increases

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club