Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GOOD LUCK - Micheal P

MichellefromEssex

Sure its this morning hun, so good luck and hope that later today you will be able to drive around in your Fiesta withouth the L plates on the back.

xxx

Good luck from the FOC team

Best of luck Michael fingers xed........sorry a bit late in wishing you good luck but I havn't been near a PC to-day untill now.

Kristal

Good luck! It's an amazing feeling to pass, but as my driving instructor once said "It's not your god given right to drive".

Good luck all the same!

Hi Michael,

I hope you passed OK today........... :)

I hope it was good news Michael!

*fingers crossed* you come on and tell us all some good news!! :)

This is all very sweet ! i am incredibly annoyed to tell you that i failed. I decided to forget how to turn right at a set of traffic lights and decide to start turning infront of an artic lorry. not good.

Shall be booking it for 6 weeks today, after my exams. i cannot explain how p'ed off i was and still am !

Unlucky mate, never mind, sure you'll do better next time.

Thanks alot. The one reassurance i have is that i only got one minor

Awwww Michael, I'm sorry ((Hugs))

I know how it feels to fail, it's incredibly annoying, but remember it's not the end of the world, I didn't pass first time, I passed 3rd time!! It doesn't make you any better or worse a driver for it either, so hang in there, you can re-sit and be PROUD when you do it, don't let it knock you!

I failed my second test for something totally stupid and anal on my examiners part, he failed me for being a half inch more than a coke can distance from the kerb during a parallel park =/ totally maddening likes, but what can you do :angry: lol.

Abbie xx

i will be alot more confident for next time, the frustrating thing is that i know how to drive and everyone who has driven with me thinks the same!

Aww Michael that is unlucky. Think positive. It was a minor so just keep studying and then when it comes round again, you'll be more focused. The passing will be more sweet cos you will be totally ready.

yeah, two majors and a minor, the two minors were one after another so i know that it was just that one situation that got completly buggered up!

Aww sorry to hear that. It's horrible to fail, I also passed 3rd time. One minor though is a great reassurance, it was probably your nerves that got to you with the right turn. I had a near miss at a right turn yesterday, my wee legs were like jelly :)

gutted for you. i'm sure you'll get it next time. the important thing is to just get straight back on with and put it behind you.

Sorry to hear you didnt pass...

Exactly the same thing happened to me on my first test, one major two minors. I got my major in the first minute of the test! !Removed! up a junction... It was really annoying yet mildly hilarious at the time! What happened was i was so built up for the test that I wasnt concentrating on the driving! After the major i just relaxed into it because i already knew I failed, the examiner was actually quite impressed, he said it was a shame because my driving was good

I had to wait about two months for the second test, by that time I just wanted it over and done with, and I passed. I think I entered "the zone" I got back and my instructor asked if i passed, I said yes, then he asked what route we did to which I replied "I have absolutely no idea"

They say that the best drivers pass second time (apparantly)

And don't forget: Everyone deserves a second chance, no one deserves a third (Trust me on this)

You'll pass next time and thats a given!

Ah hun what a bummer, never mind a few weeks more waiting to retake means more practise and practise makes perfect!, I often wonder if I would pass a test nowadays lol, when I did mine we didnt have a theory test, no parallel parking, just 3 point turn, reverse round corner and emergency stop, then half a dozen highway code questions. Keep your chin up xxx

This is all very sweet ! i am incredibly annoyed to tell you that i failed. I decided to forget how to turn right at a set of traffic lights and decide to start turning infront of an artic lorry. not good.

Shall be booking it for 6 weeks today, after my exams. i cannot explain how p'ed off i was and still am !

Never mind Michael--the first thing to do is to get your application submitted--then:

Practice, practice, practice!

Just try and relax next time and hopefully you'll be OK. :)

Never mind Michael--the first thing to do is to get your application submitted--then:

Practice, practice, practice!

Just try and relax next time and hopefully you'll be OK. :)

Thanks for all the mesaages. i am going to rebook my test for 6 weeks from now, so i can do it after my exams. Drove to pick up my brother from the train station so i will just keep on driving with my dad :)

Aaaawwww Sorry to hear you fluffed your test Michael thats a real shame,still 6 weeks isnt to long to wait, just gives you a little more cleaning time but please stick with it and make sure you post on here

and keep us all up to speed

Kristal

hey no worries mate, the best of us fail, i did 3 times lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club