Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mo is having a bit of cosmetic surgery

MichellefromEssex

Rob, you went definately to the place in Rettendon (near hand car wash) 3rd exit at Rettendon roundabout as if going to Chelmsford? so when its done, you cant pick it from the bottom, just worried Max would sit in the back picking away lol.

Rob, you went definately to the place in Rettendon (near hand car wash) 3rd exit at Rettendon roundabout as if going to Chelmsford? so when its done, you cant pick it from the bottom, just worried Max would sit in the back picking away lol.

yep definately went to that one , shades tints, and the guy i spoke to was terry, its hard to find , i had to ring the bloke because i got lost, you go just past the hand car wash then down a little road with all bungalows down it, cant say i ever had any kids in the back of my car but i never see any edges that i could pick away at. You can buy the glass from fords im sure but that will be expensive.... or i will swap you my glass for your mountune kit lol seems a good deal to me lol

realised that the windows would need taking out for a proper job

Simply untrue I assure you, decent places cut to shape as has been said on the outside - with talk like powder to stop it sticking to the glass - they'll then heat it so it takes the curved shape of the glass - then glue it from the inside. Removal is not hard - its getting all the glue off that is the difficult part, just ask to see examples of their work before letting them loose on the hatch window with the heated element.

Simply untrue I assure you, decent places cut to shape as has been said on the outside - with talk like powder to stop it sticking to the glass - they'll then heat it so it takes the curved shape of the glass - then glue it from the inside. Removal is not hard - its getting all the glue off that is the difficult part, just ask to see examples of their work before letting them loose on the hatch window with the heated element.

they did my heated rear window on one of my old cars fine, although they was telling me horror stories how some companies have cut right through the heating element on a few cars, purely because they cut it to shape on the inside of the window which is completely stupid, one thing they will say is dont use the heated rear screen for about a week or so to let the tint properly set.

Ok thanks guys, will speak to Scott at work on Tues find out what happened, maybe I got his phone number wrong as it was just saying the phone was switched off. x