Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jesus Built My Mondeo!!!

adambell

I have had my new mondeo or order for 3 months now and have been chasing the lease company to supply me with the VIN so I can look at the build spec on the etis website.

I finally got the VIN this morning and promptly looked on the website to see what goodies my car is coming with.

When looking on etis I noted that the build date was 30/11/0002.

It appears that Jesus and his carpenter dad Joseph were knocking out mk 4 mondeo's way back then and ford simply pass them off as their own work.

Obviously this is just some sort of typo but it really amused me so I thought I would share.

• Like 2

It certainly does, it also poses the question, if they were able to knock out this level of technology back they, why have we not progressed? And also, why did they emigrate to Genk and build cars? Was parting the seas just too easy?

Motoring goes back further than that. Moses was seen coming down the mountain in his Triumph.

I guess we learn something something new each day,

I wonder when motoring actually started then?

Anymore tenuous links?

Ah, so DMFs must be made of wood, then? That explains a lot!

Ah, BigD....I have never laughed louder! Mind you, I wish praying would have fixed that rather than £1100 of my hard earned cash! Faith may have moved mountains but not my mondeo :)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club