Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cc3 Central Locking Problem

s.woody123

hi i have had a focus cc3 since 2007. Its a good car i have been reading some of the bloggs with interest. The car is not a rocket ship by any means but its fast enough they are very smooth you can hardly hear it running I did have water probs with water ingress but it was sent to a garage in morecombe and came back fixed. Mine has all the bells and whistles i got the showroom display car i ordered a 1600 cc basic model they where just coming out luckily they scraped the idea i asked for my deposit back and they offered me this car. anyway i have a problem if you try to use the remote to open the doors it won t work you have to use the key then the alarm warning starts until you turn the ignition i think i know what it is. Its water getting down the windows and onto the central processor but can anyone tell me which panel its under. It did it last winter then in summer it started up again so i need to have a look or does someone know better thanks paul.

have you tried reprogramming the fob to the car?

Put the key in the ignition and switch four times between 0 and 2 quickly, the car should beep. Then press any button on the fob and try again.

hi thanks i tried that had it in ford charged me 65.00 quid just to tell me can t find fault and ripped panel of under the glove box its got to be a wet connection or just loose i just wanted to know where to start pulling panels off thanks any way

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am having problems with my fiesta boot as it keeps unlocking just been quoted by TCH £131 to £200 could be caused by the damp weather

Regards

Firemansam

Lincolnshire

Hi Timothy,

I would suggest you start a new thread in the fiesta section, but I expect its probably the boot switch needs repairing or replacing.