• Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Sara Fiesta

New Fiesta

I've seen a few now and they are a lovely shape you guys with new shapes are really lucky, I know some of you are having teething problems but what the heck it’s a great looking car.

I WANT ONE :angry:

I've seen a few now and they are a lovely shape you guys with new shapes are really lucky, I know some of you are having teething problems but what the heck it’s a great looking car.

I WANT ONE :angry:

Go for it girl! ;)

I might just pop into fords on the off chance see what they'll give me for mine ;)

Test drive one while you're at it Sara..................then you'll really want one! ;)

I might just pop into fords on the off chance see what they'll give me for mine ;)

Sara why dont you sell your one privatly (more money than a dealer will give you) then go and get an old banger £100 or so, and trade that one in and get the £2000 scrapage allowance then add the money from your Ghia to that,might make a big difference to the total cost.

Kristal

Sara why dont you sell your one privatly (more money than a dealer will give you) then go and get an old banger £100 or so, and trade that one in and get the £2000 scrapage allowance then add the money from your Ghia to that,might make a big difference to the total cost.

Kristal

Careful - you need to have owned the old car for a full year before you qualify for the scrappage allowance.

Hi Guys, I’ve been away on a course so I’ve not been to fords yet but yes would be better off selling privately only problem is the hassle of a private sale. I’ve had a look in a parkers book and they state £6750 part exchange means I’ve lost a £1000 in 6 months which isn't too sad if I get the quoted price.

We are popping in to fords at the weekend to see what the have to offer, the OH keeps on about changing his car it’s a 1.8 petrol focus coming up to 10yrs old he's looking at the scrapage allowance sceme so we'll see how things go. :unsure: