Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta

Sara Fiesta

I've seen a few now and they are a lovely shape you guys with new shapes are really lucky, I know some of you are having teething problems but what the heck it’s a great looking car.

I WANT ONE :angry:

I've seen a few now and they are a lovely shape you guys with new shapes are really lucky, I know some of you are having teething problems but what the heck it’s a great looking car.

I WANT ONE :angry:

Go for it girl! ;)

Its the latest fashion accessory and YOU GOTTA HAVE IT! :lol:

I might just pop into fords on the off chance see what they'll give me for mine ;)

You can buy mine off me.....then i can buy the Zetec S :lol:

I might just pop into fords on the off chance see what they'll give me for mine ;)

Test drive one while you're at it Sara..................then you'll really want one! ;)

Sara why dont you sell your one privatly (more money than a dealer will give you) then go and get an old banger £100 or so, and trade that one in and get the £2000 scrapage allowance then add the money from your Ghia to that,might make a big difference to the total cost.

Kristal

Sara why dont you sell your one privatly (more money than a dealer will give you) then go and get an old banger £100 or so, and trade that one in and get the £2000 scrapage allowance then add the money from your Ghia to that,might make a big difference to the total cost.

Kristal

Careful - you need to have owned the old car for a full year before you qualify for the scrappage allowance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, I’ve been away on a course so I’ve not been to fords yet but yes would be better off selling privately only problem is the hassle of a private sale. I’ve had a look in a parkers book and they state £6750 part exchange means I’ve lost a £1000 in 6 months which isn't too sad if I get the quoted price.

We are popping in to fords at the weekend to see what the have to offer, the OH keeps on about changing his car it’s a 1.8 petrol focus coming up to 10yrs old he's looking at the scrapage allowance sceme so we'll see how things go. :unsure:

Ooo, it all sounds promising!

hi jma78b the car you are waiting sound lovely what time you picking it up?? :)

jma78b - just read yr sig ENJOY!

You have got to get one its the most sexiest car going lol!!

i love mine and wouldnt change it at all!!

and u must get the dress up kit as it just makes it look so much sportier!!

good luck!![

jma78b - just read yr sig ENJOY!

This works pc wont let me see your pictures :(

This works pc wont let me see your pictures :(

I would resign then! :lol: