Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Zetec Parking Sensor Buzzer

jwardle1991

I have recently purchased a 60 plate Ford Fiesta Zetec and quickly discovered the parking sensors were not working. On further exploration of the car, I have found what I can only assume is the Parking Sensor buzzer coiled up in the glove compartment and not plugged in. I was wondering if someone could please tell me where I am able to plug this in and see if the parking sensors do actually work. I hope the previous owner only unplugged it as they were getting annoyed with it as oppose to it being faulty (I cant see why they would keep the buzzer if it was faulty)

Many Thanks

Josh

The unit will most likely be behind the left hand lining panel of the boot.

As Clive said, behind the boot panel, towards the bottom left corner of the panel, you should see a box with connections. Its possibly that the buzzer has blown. You can test this by removing the cover and connecting either a light, or another buzzer / speaker to the wiring and test it. you will see or hear something if its the buzzer, if its not, are the reverse lights on? if they are, then it could be the unit has gone.

When does the warranty expire? if it hasnt already, take it in and get it done under warranty. If it recently expired, take it in, they often do good will gestures! if not, then do your own investigations as I mention above.

Thanks a lot guys, ill give this a check and get back to you. Hopefully with the buzzer still being in the car it still works, would seem daft to keep something that was broken

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club