Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.


Fuel Tank Cap Sensor

4 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I have recently had a new DPF fitted and now looking at filling up the dpf fluid as well. My friend whos doing this for me said I also need a 'FUEL TANK CAP SENSOR' / 'FUEL FILLER CAP SENSOR'.

Can anyone please shed any light on what this sensor actually is. Im normally good at looking on ebay etc for parts but cant find one anywhere. Im sure theres a proper name for it. I guess its to do with the dpf system

Please help - pics etc of what this sensor looks like


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it would be in the housing around the fuel filler neck?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now