Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Done Any Interior Mods To A Mk2 Ford Focus?

MattyD

Was thinking of adding some interior mods to my list of things to do with my mk2 focus. Thinking maybe change the heating control knobs and maybe spraying some plastic trims. What do you guys think? Any ideas and pictures of things you like or have done to your own focus??

Cheers

:D

Front and rear footwell lights, illuminated ignition, facelift radio and centre console upgrade, carbon effect steering wheel inserts, ambient type courtesy light, heater knobs, blue LED headlight switch/demister switch/heater dials, usb music input, chrome sill protectors, flip key, etc....

Changed the heater knobs. Just in the process of spraying up the gear surround ready for hydro graphics and also buying a new stereo surround for the same reason.

I might have a set of heater knobs and centre console ashtray-lighter-garage door-compartment thing for sale soon enough if interested in either of those.

HI Gary, I would be interested in the heated knobs if Matthew isnt :)

No worries James, could be a few days or even into next week before I know for sure if that's ok, but I'll keep you guys posted.

Thanks for the response guys. Jeebowhite, if you would like those knobs you can have them by all means as i have already seen a set im interested in. thanks for the offer though gforce :)

Carbon vinyl is very easy to work with, I've done the centre facia and am thinking of doing the "garage door" and more of the centre console.

Additional lighting looks really worth doing as well, and very straight forward.

post-50215-0-32123300-1391700987_thumb.j

Of course there's always the option of keeping your eyes open for the RS carbon trim.

I did this and reckon it looks great in the car.

Thanks for the offer Danwel, but if they are what you are looking for and you can buy them more cheaply than on eBay then do take advantage of Gary's offer!

Plus, if you take a bit longer to decide, it gives me an opportunity to come up with a cover story to tell the mrs about how the magical CMAX fairies came along one night and they just suddenly appeared...

James and John, I think the car's going up for sale this weekend, am still in the process of debating whether or not to remove all the little add-ons. Have already taken out all my LEDs and swapped out the black xenons for the chrome adaptive projectors and it really takes away from the look of it, so thinking of putting everything back in and selling as is. Need to gauge interest first I reckon, but if I end up with the bits after the car goes, then you guys have first refusal ;)

no worries, cheers Gary! :)

Thanks Gary. I'd be interested in any spare bits and pieces.