Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Funny Article About Bmw Drivers!

jamesm182

Haha funny anti-poverty tinted windscreen.

I know I laughed at that bit!

• Like 1

Haha funny anti-poverty tinted windscreen.

Unless it's a BMW 1-series, which is for people who can't afford a proper BMW.

Ah that made me chuckle. ;)

"And my car isn’t white. It’s Glacier Ibis"

Priceless

I know I laughed at that bit! 

Same :lol:

They should add a caveat to that.

If the white car has Police markings then they are not t###s, the official name is w####r ;)

I can say this and get away with it because I am one of those w#####s. :p

• Like 1

Ah no!!!! I currently drive a ibis white Audi complete with anti-poverty tinted windows.

There's a woman who goes to my kid's school thinks she's "lady of the manor", drives a white Audi S7. Tailgates everybody she gets behind (including myself, on two occasions), seems oblivious to the fact that she's driving near a school and just tear-arses about everywhere. Even clocked her approaching the school one day whilst on her phone.

Everything I detest about Audi drivers (present company excepted), is demonstrated by the driver of that S7. *And* it's a dam ugly car. At least it matches her face.

[edit] I mean an A7!

There's an Audi R8 which parks in my underground garage at home. He seems to think its amusing to just stop at the exit/entrance to the garage and talk on his phone. Oblivious to the cars waiting to get in or exit. And manages to park across two bays. They started ticketing in my garage now for not displaying your permit, so hoping he gets one.

Clive, your driving of the Focus revokes the former title allocated by the article :P

Your only either a T or a W to that person when you have them on the hard shoulder :p

I also then become a B#####d, a c### and a f###### jobsworth.

Strange really :d

• Like 1

Do you ever then prosecute them further for saying things like that to you? It must be so tempting!

I also then become a B#####d, a c### and a f###### jobsworth.

Strange really :D

i would say your a tad 'sharp' there m8ty.

Do you ever then prosecute them further for saying things like that to you? It must be so tempting!

They are entitled to their opinion.

I am surprisingly calm when the verbal abuse starts (that is until it becomes a public order concern).

i would say your a tad 'sharp' there m8ty.

In what way?

Don't you guys know, owners of German cars have special privileges to use the outside lane, nobody else is supposed to be there really. As a brucite bonus if your German car is white, tailgating is actively encouraged.

They are entitled to their opinion.

I am surprisingly calm when the verbal abuse starts (that is until it becomes a public order concern).

In what way?

i was trying to be humorous. :rolleyes: tad sharp=############,well i thought it was amusing at the time. :unsure: :P :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club