Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Danielle2013

Removing Plastics From Mk4 Fiesta

2 posts in this topic

Hi there I am just wondering if any one could help me I am in the process off painting all the plastics in my car but can not get the one out that surrounds the speedos and the clock I have removed the two screws from the top am I missing something many thanks

Hi, in the mk4 there is a screw hidden behind a small plastic cover on the left hand side of the air vents. remove that screw and the rest should pull out with a few retaining clips holding it in.

If you can take the speedo out, let me know, as thats where I'm struggling! haha