AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

johnnymac16

Car Thieves Targeting My Road....

29 posts in this topic

Another night another car... this time a 58 plate clio sport... but caught on camera around the corner from me, the police say they are being stolen for order... as they pulled it onto a trailer... i have a feelin mine is soon but i am going to be parking it in a garage from wednesday as one of my neighbours is genourous !

Another night another car... this time a 58 plate clio sport... but caught on camera around the corner from me, the police say they are being stolen for order... as they pulled it onto a trailer... i have a feelin mine is soon but i am going to be parking it in a garage from wednesday as one of my neighbours is genourous !

jesus man! that is really really bad!

On a side note, what is your neighbour doing with their car :)

jesus man! that is really really bad!

On a side note, what is your neighbour doing with their car :)

Maybe they have a double garage? Or there car has already been stolen :o

Well surely now the police can act on this, what are you all supposed to do - sit and wait, you may as well leave it unlocked, doors wide open with a big sign on the front saying "free take me", im amazed they have the front to nick from the same !Removed! street - do you live on Posh avenue then? lol x