Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Front Splitter & Rear Diffuser

Hyrule

One thing I've been meaning to ask:

Front splitter: Does it attach over the existing front bumper with screws and adhesive?

Rear Diffuser: I'm confused about how this attaches to the car. On the one hand you have pictures like this which imply it somehow affixes to the existing space under the bumper: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231081407756

Then you have ones like this, which I think are probably the official ones, which looks as if they go over the existing bumper:

http://www.fordonlin...06_F1517906-156

Also would parking sensors be an issue when attaching the rear diffuser?

Cheers

The front splitter or known skirt like one on zetec-s is fitted with two bolts in arch liner both ends,two plastic screws rawplug type, & one in. Centre like a plastic rivet type plus need to bond it on as well,the 2nd link is what I've bought from China, this fits the existing bumper screws & bonding needed, I bought this & the front skirt, awaiting paint & fitting, last one is genuine & if bought new comes complete with fixing.also fits on standard bumper infact all 3 will fit on standard bumper, btw I have a mk2.5 titaniumpost-39671-139180544127_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139180546048_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139180548044_thumb.jpgpost-39671-139180550308_thumb.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app

post-39671-139180551723_thumb.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Ford OC mobile app