Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Club Competition - Enter Now To Win Money Off Insurance Vouchers!

jamesm182

Our sponsors at Adrian Flux have kindly agreed to donate a £30 insurance voucher as a prize which can be used when taking out a Ford Owners Club insurance policy - not bad when they already offer some of the best rates around for club members!

All you have to do is simply post up a funny caption to go with the photo below and the funniest caption wins! (keep it clean please guys)

1 entry per person only please and the closing date is midnight on Friday 21st February so you have plenty of time to come up with your best answer. The winner will be decided the following week by myself and Steve and we will announce the winner the following week. Good luck!

post-45890-0-57502200-1391782552_thumb.j

one police office sat in the car infront says to the other, i bet that car has a whale of a time - bad i know haha

• Like 1

one police office sat in the car infront says to the other, i bet that car has a whale of a time - bad i know haha

:lol: no comment!

:lol: no comment!

tbh it does look like a whales tail ;) come on ahaa bad i know haha

BMW suffered a harsh realisation today - they clearly designed the Shark Fin Aerial incorrectly... Although the weight of the Aerial seems to have flattened this mad KAw's spots, and cost him his udders!

New Free Willy film production takes an unexpected detour

Some good answers there guys keep them coming! ;)

Our sponsors at Adrian Flux have kindly agreed to donate a £30 insurance voucher as a prize which can be used when taking out a Ford Owners Club insurance policy - not bad when they already offer some of the best rates around for club members!

All you have to do is simply post up a funny caption to go with the photo below and the funniest caption wins! (keep it clean please guys)

1 entry per person only please and the closing date is midnight on Friday 21st February so you have plenty of time to come up with your best answer. The winner will be decided the following week by myself and Steve and we will announce the winner the following week. Good luck!

Ford 2.jpg

Does this fin make my butt look big :)

Some good answers so far!

Regards,

Dan.

Free willy wannabe roaming the streets?

Finnback KAck?

Police question driver with concerns of whale mounting?

driver quizzed over Porpoise-ful abuse of spoiler?

What a load of blubber!

just put a link to this from the general chat, for those who dont often come to this section, we may find some more participants soon!

'Day #432... They still think I have a real whale'

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

They said I could become anything...

So I became a Ford RS Cow

Some good answers guys! Don't forget you have until Friday to get those entries in! :D

BP Ford oil spill disaster Special edition Ford Ka

Come on guys you have until tonight to get your last minute entries in so don't stop now! :)