Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dreamscience

WelshAde

Whats the odds on something like a dreamscience unit being produced for the S fiestas?

Dont no what that is :D

dreamscience is a unit that you plug into the engine management port on a car, mine was the focus St, it then allowed u to reprogramme the engine to get beter performance from the car, it worked a treat on th st.

Whats the odds on something like a dreamscience unit being produced for the S fiestas?

:) i hope so i think superchips are working on re-map but i think it will be awhile till it comes out on the bluefin handset like the dreamscience stratagem,i bet you wont get much more than 12bhp on it though,not like my fst i had the bluefin stage 2 which gave me another 65 horses,i fancy the mountune upgrade but i dont like the idea that you cant take it off and the exhaust note,dont get me wrong it sounds awsome but not sure if i could live with it everyday!!! and thats saying something being as my fst had a full piper system on it,i think i need to have a chat with michellefromessex :wacko:

im hoping that the bluefin will get quite abit out of my diesel as they always seem to remap alot better than petrol's

im not surprised you got that much out of an ST cus the 2 litre engine in them is shocking as standard

2.5ltr engine in the st, and yes, shockingly boring as standard

i meant the 2 litre in the Fiesta ST, its a terrible engine!!

i meant the 2 litre in the Fiesta ST, its a terrible engine!!

agree with the fiesta st that engine was the most boring engine ever

im hoping that the bluefin will get quite abit out of my diesel as they always seem to remap alot better than petrol's

im not surprised you got that much out of an ST cus the 2 litre engine in them is shocking as standard

That's because the majority of diesels have a turbo or two strapped to them and it's a lot easier to boost the pressure and gain power with a turbo than a normally aspirated engine.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club