Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal Headlight Bulbs

Racy Tracy

Hi peeps

I would like to ask if anyone could recommend a decent bulb to replace my standard ones on my 2012 Fiesta Metal. I used to have a 2010 Focus ST that had bi xenons, and I would like to get a bulb as close to that sort of illumination as possible (without having to change the whole light unit). A few weeks ago I changed my side light bulbs for led ones and they look really really good, so I would now like to do the same with my headlights. I dont want it looking like one of these boy racers cars that have the really blue ones, (personally I think they look ridiculous), I just want a much brighter bulb so any advice or suggestions would be great.

cheers :)

I've heard diamond vision are good upgrade bulbs or osram night breakers, plenty of topics around about them if you have a search :)

Or down to personal choice you could fit a HID Kit but a 6000k so it's not "chavvy" Hahaa, like on mine....

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/47369-my-fiesta-mk75-zs/

If you want a bright bulb go for nightbreakers, they light up the road great

thanks very much for the advice and replies. Looks like the Osram nightbreakers are gonna be the ones that im going for. Cheers folks il let you know how I get on

:D

Be warned though if your after bulbs that look white these will look yellow like stock just a lot brighter

thanks very much for that Clarky, just checked that out on Osram web chat, and its right what you say about the Nightbreaker, they are brighter but still have that yellowish tint, so after a short discussion with an advisor, the bulb im going for is a Philips Blue Vision Ultra, these offer 30% brighter light than an ordinary bulb and are as close to xenon as I can get

cheers

The blue vision ultra would still give a yellow colour, you would need phillipsdiamond vision or osram hyper blue for a white colour . To be honest I had diamond vision and nightbreaker and nightbreaker is a lot better for vision and safety for the amount of decent light

ok, but i thought the nightbreaker still gave off a yellowish tint, which isn't what i want........in your opinion which bulb would be best. I want to get a bright crisp light, like a xenon, but without having to change the whole lighting unit

You'll probably be after HID's then. If you have a quick search on here there are loads of topics on which ones are best and colour temps etc.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club