Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Zetec Keys

Jac x

Hey

Just got our new black 3dr Fiesta zetec yesterday! Love it soo much!

Just a questions for you guys that have similar cars, did you get 2 keys - only one of which can remotley open the car?

My bf has taken that one and left me with the poor mans key!

Do you know how I would get one that can remotley open it?

Thanks x

You can get the key cut from ford parts, however your looking at £150!!!

Best to ring Ford parts (or your local dealer) to talk about prices!

i got 2 remote keys with mine!!

speak to the dealer if not then buy all the stuff yourself and just get them to code it all up for you

you only get a second remote key with the Zetec S and Titanium as standard.

Think the second key was an option on the lesser models and was about £30 if I remember correctly. Well worth it and I wouldn't have bought a Zetec etc without a second key.

Think the second key was an option on the lesser models and was about £30 if I remember correctly. Well worth it and I wouldn't have bought a Zetec etc without a second key.

we didnt even get offered the chance to but a 2nd key, if we had I would have done it! Think I will be giving our salesman a little call tomorrow about this!

I didnt get the option! Would have got one else!

we didnt even get offered the chance to but a 2nd key, if we had I would have done it! Think I will be giving our salesman a little call tomorrow about this!
I didnt get the option! Would have got one else!

It's listed as an optional extra in the brochure.

It's listed as an optional extra in the brochure.

What a joke!!! I might ring them up about this because i was never told any of this, doubt they will care now i have brought the car mind you!

What a joke!!! I might ring them up about this because i was never told any of this, doubt they will care now i have brought the car mind you!

Problem is, it's clearly listed in the brochure as an optional extra and nowhere does it say the Zetec or lower, comes with 2 remote keys. At the end of the day, it's up to the customer to specify exactly what they want, not the salesman so I doubt anyone will have redress about it. All the salesman wil say is you should have read the brochure to see what does and what does not come as standard.

Problem is, it's clearly listed in the brochure as an optional extra and nowhere does it say the Zetec or lower, comes with 2 remote keys. At the end of the day, it's up to the customer to specify exactly what they want, not the salesman so I doubt anyone will have redress about it. All the salesman wil say is you should have read the brochure to see what does and what does not come as standard.

True. I was annoyed when I didnt get the tinted glass at £50 in the brochure and would now have to pay £170 but it's my own fault for not looking at the Optional Extras carefully enough!

I suppose the dealer can't say all the optional extras you might want as it's so time consuming. If they did we'd spend more money though!!

Its true, but there wasnt a brochure in the dealers when i went to order and just kinda sat down and ordered it from her onscreen system.

Thats very true actually. I remember I had already ordered my car before the brochure came, I then looked through the book to see exactly what I was getting.

At the time I ordered there was a massive backlog in getting new fiesta brochures.

Thats very true actually. I remember I had already ordered my car before the brochure came, I then looked through the book to see exactly what I was getting.

At the time I ordered there was a massive backlog in getting new fiesta brochures.

I downloaded mine in mid December, the 12th to be exact and read it front to back and back to front before even deciding what we'd get. We originally was going to get a Zetec, but with all the extras such as folding mirrors, extra key, EATC, privacy glass, mats, auto wipers etc, it was just easier getting a Titanium that had all these as standard.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club