replaced map sensor ,

intake manifold is fine

still keeps cutting out

had a full service

oil change

all filters changed

spark plugs - coil pack - new leads

idol valve

and seams to run good for half hour then takes it off the ramps and when i turn the steering wheel or pressing the horn it cut out disconnect power steering sensor seems to be a little better

at first on start up idol goes up and down then it cut out then start up again revs die and give it lots of revs and it keeps running took kids to school this in second gear and its trying to cut out loss of power

you drive down the road everything seams fine then power just dies and the power comes back immediately

wondering dose all the electrics die like a faulty earth or do they stay on.could be faulty transponder unit on steering lock have you a spare key you could try??..have you checked throttle body is ok the flap inside moving freely?

yes i have you checked throttle body it is ok the flap inside are moving freely but ill try spare key as soon as thank let you now

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club