Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Triple R Splitter

M4RC

Has anyone recently bought the triple r splitter? I sent my payment a few days ago but have had no contact with them, I seen there ad on Facebook but they look pretty inactive. Cheers

I paid for some bits before xmas, there was a huge demand for bits m8, i have spoken to Kev and they had a 4-5 week waiting list just to get bits made without painting them, ive been waiting 5 weeks now and mine have only just been done and should be sent out to me in the next week, so be patient m8, email Kev and he will answer as soon as he can, when i spoke to them they barley had 5mins to talk its that busy and they have recently taken on two extra staff to try and help but the demand for their parts is huge!! They do many different mk fiesta focus mondeos, and loads of other makes of cars too, so its a long wait im afraid but worth every second!! Top quality parts!!

• Like 1

I paid for some bits before xmas, there was a huge demand for bits m8, i have spoken to Kev and they had a 4-5 week waiting list just to get bits made without painting them, ive been waiting 5 weeks now and mine have only just been done and should be sent out to me in the next week, so be patient m8, email Kev and he will answer as soon as he can, when i spoke to them they barley had 5mins to talk its that busy and they have recently taken on two extra staff to try and help but the demand for their parts is huge!! They do many different mk fiesta focus mondeos, and loads of other makes of cars too, so its a long wait im afraid but worth every second!! Top quality parts!!

Okay cheers. Just spoke to kev and he said it'll be a minimum of 2 weeks but it'll be worth the wait :)

• 1 month later...

Looks lovely, can't wait for mine :D

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

Very nice m8 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah :). There worth the wait. What autodim mirror have you got?

Very nice m8 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Cheers ;), it's been on a while now just thought I'll put a pic on I case anyone's looking for it.

These are next on the list :) - http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/140_166/products_id/1528/osCsid/os26l7gurdi7qvo2ash6j2ohp0

Yeah :). There worth the wait. What autodim mirror have you got?

My autodim mirror is off a mondeo I removed my stock mirror and its mount then apply the new mount and mirror

Marc I have the Dectane lights. They are a thing of beauty ;)

• 1 month later...

Marc I have the Dectane lights. They are a thing of beauty ;)

Got any pics of the light in the day and night? looking at them myself.. thanks!

Got any pics of the light in the day and night? looking at them myself.. thanks!

Found this earlier (not mine). It's kinda put me of tbh, don't think it looks good with the white but I might go for the red ones as the led shape look great

post-48575-0-54749100-1399154486_thumb.j

Might go for the red myself. the smoked ones look abit 'Chavy' to me. reminds me of those lexus lights everyone used to own. Personal preference I guess :unsure:

• Like 1

+1

I was one of the first to fit there front lip on the focus ZetecS three years ago top quality part and supplied with stainless steel fixings built to last,

Its good to see them now out the door with business,

Might go for the red myself. the smoked ones look abit 'Chavy' to me. reminds me of those lexus lights everyone used to own. Personal preference I guess :unsure:

Think I'll join you on that :)

• Like 1