Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

How Much!

L666JER

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iPhone-4S-16gb-Rare-Flappy-Bird-Installed-/151229097917?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item2335f4e7bd

Well it was at £160,000.00 when I looked, you would have to have a Flappy Brain to by that!

Hateful game anyway.

• Like 2

It's because flappy birds (stupid game) cannot be downloaded now, so loads of people are selling their phones with it already installed. Madness.

• Like 1

download of pc, crack it and install onto sd card of phone... job done....

There's a lengthy back-story to this.

The guy who wrote Flappy Bird lives in Hanoi, Vietnam. It took him about three days to make it. For some reason it's become a massive hit. It's a free game - completely free - and he earns money from in-game ads. Prior to it being removed from the app store, the rumour is that it was generating $50,000 of ad revenue per day.

He's just a kid, and a lot of the things that have been said to him are disgusting. He's had death threats, threats to his family of a nature I don't care to go into, it goes on. When he got sick of it all and said he was going to pull the game, all of that escalated. A lot of people are complaining that they broke their screens from tapping it - which is a load of rubbish in my opinion. Probably the truth is that the game is so frustrating (it really is), they lost their temper and threw their phone at a wall.

Anyway, just goes to show how sick some members of the human race really are, to threaten to kill etc over a silly game. Slightly worrying that most of those people are probably roaming free in society, and even more so, what the hell are they going to be like as adults?

• Like 2

Over £6 million now :o. Surely people won't actually pay that, but bids are legally binding...

But you can just copy the APK across to another phone...

Only for Android. This is an iPhone

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

The item has been removed by eBay now

Yes, I think the seller has relisted it with £1000 buy it now.

hmm i have 4 apple products with this game on ;) a new car if i sell them all haha i wouldnt mind 6 mill :L

special is not the word for those foolish enough to buy these devices...

Were the bids fake then?

yh they were, people bidding 5k+ when u could buy it now for £400 lol either that or stupid stupid people!! with way too much money

eBay have finally wised up and reminded all sellers that when selling phones they need to be reset to factory defaults, e.g Flappy nonsense would be removed.

Hope no one thinks anyone actually paid that kind of money for it? ;-)

I downloaded it for my android, my £75 phone is now worth £2K :D

Its simple and marginally addictive but is just a new face to an old classic.

• Like 1

Might as well get the fall out boy's version much cheaper lol

Sent from my HUAWEI P2 using Ford OC mobile app

What if its on the memory card?

oooooh Kurt! your treading dodgy ground now ;)

• Like 1