Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

I've got to pop into the dealership to sign the final finance forms today, then pick my car up on Monday! :o

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Ronnie Roberts

Still no sign of mine . . . looks like it is going to be 14+ weeks for me! :angry: Why is it always me??

Still no sign of mine . . . looks like it is going to be 14+ weeks for me! :angry: Why is it always me??

Just been given an updated delivery time on mine of 20th October. That would put me at 13 1/2 weeks so your not the only one. I wouldn't worry about it too much. The longer you are withouth, the more you will appreciate :)

Just been given an updated delivery time on mine of 20th October. That would put me at 13 1/2 weeks so your not the only one. I wouldn't worry about it too much. The longer you are withouth, the more you will appreciate :)

But I am currently car-less and have already moved my week off work back from this week to next week so that I can enjoy it . . .

Getting a bit worried that it is not even going to be here then either and there is only so much you can do when you do not have transport to get out and about

I only ordered mine last week, though the model/spec I wanted was already in stock at the dealership.

I should have done that - oh hang on, look at the spec I am getting . . . . :P

Newbie here!

Yes mine was ordered 2 weeks ago, but delivery date is still steady at 3rd October.... mainly because when I ordered the dealer just adjusted a pre-booked order for my spec.. they were very aware of the 14+ week wait so have been prebooking 1.4 titaniums every 2 weeks to keep them all moving...

For interests sake...

Mine is

Titanium 1.4 Petrol Manual - Squeeze + Interior Pack 1

Good for you - and this reminds me I better vote for the 13+ weeks I had to wait forit to arrive at the dealers . . . .

Just collected my Titanium today. Only problem is the factory neglected to put in the lumbar support seat on the driver's side. Dealer said he would refund the cost of the option, I said they can get me a new seat!

:angry:

Just collected my Titanium today. Only problem is the factory neglected to put in the lumbar support seat on the driver's side. Dealer said he would refund the cost of the option, I said they can get me a new seat!

:angry:

I agree. If mine does not come with it, I'll be asking for a new seat too! Mine is hopefully being built on Monday 14th September!

and I can confirm that having had the Goblin for just over a week that the 13+ weeks wait was so worth it to get the spec I wanted . . .

My delivery date has been moved by two weeks. Was September 26th, now October 10th... :angry:

Have you had the build date confirmed - usually takes 2-3 weeks after that to get your car

Have you had the build date confirmed - usually takes 2-3 weeks after that to get your car

The build date was meant to be 14th September (Monday just gone). I should have checked whether that has changed too. I asked the dealer for the chassis number too and they said they cannot get it until the build has been finished. I might ring again as I spoke to another salesman, not my usual one.

The build date was meant to be 14th September (Monday just gone). I should have checked whether that has changed too. I asked the dealer for the chassis number too and they said they cannot get it until the build has been finished. I might ring again as I spoke to another salesman, not my usual one.

Well as the build date should be the day it is built (its not going to take longer than 1 day to build something as relatively simple as a Fiesta after all) they should be able to look on the system and tell you if it has actually been built.

From what most have said on this forum, once a build date has been confirmed it is very unusual for it to change - I was told mine on 1 July and it never changed from that date

Well as the build date should be the day it is built (its not going to take longer than 1 day to build something as relatively simple as a Fiesta after all) they should be able to look on the system and tell you if it has actually been built.

From what most have said on this forum, once a build date has been confirmed it is very unusual for it to change - I was told mine on 1 July and it never changed from that date

Thanks Paul. That is useful info. I will call them again this week and check. :)

Thanks Paul. That is useful info. I will call them again this week and check. :)

Good news. My car is built! Should be here by 3rd October! It has appeared on the Ford Etis system too.

Well I just had a surprise phonecall today to say the car has arrived! :) :)

So from order to delivery it only took just less than 10 weeks. So pleased and excited... Picking it up on Monday!

Car ordered on:

July 17th

Fiesta Titanium 1.4 5dr Auto

Moondust Silver

ESP

USB with bluetooth

Parking sensors rear

16” 7 spoke alloy wheels

Curtain air bags

Lumbar support

Full sized spare

Delivered on 24th September

Today's the day people!!!

In less than 4 hours...and counting....Pedro should be in Mr & Mrs Skully's mitts!! Yaaaaaaaaay.

One day under 16 weeks from order to (alleged) pick up!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Today's the day people!!!

In less than 4 hours...and counting....Pedro should be in Mr & Mrs Skully's mitts!! Yaaaaaaaaay.

One day under 16 weeks from order to (alleged) pick up!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Enjoy :)

oh they are coming in thick and fast now then??

Yes and...er...no!

My dealer has just this minute phoned to say still no idea of delivery date. He said things seem to be happening really fast at the moment though. Ford will call him out of the blue & say there's a delivery coming in - and hey presto! But no actual date yet of my car. He checked the system for me too and said still no build date either. Was told that if it gets built in Cologne - it's 10 days after from there to Southampton docks. If Valencia - a little longer - about 12-14 days.

So - I'm no clearer as to a delivery date. I was (of course) originally supposed to take delivery yesterday (Fri 25th Sept) but that came & went. Shame because the weather down here in Hampshire has been glorious both yesterday & today and would have loved to pick it up whilst the sun shines...instead of probably late October now when it'll be lousy, wet & windy!

Ordered it on June 30th btw.

Yes and...er...no!

My dealer has just this minute phoned to say still no idea of delivery date. He said things seem to be happening really fast at the moment though. Ford will call him out of the blue & say there's a delivery coming in - and hey presto! But no actual date yet of my car. He checked the system for me too and said still no build date either. Was told that if it gets built in Cologne - it's 10 days after from there to Southampton docks. If Valencia - a little longer - about 12-14 days.

So - I'm no clearer as to a delivery date. I was (of course) originally supposed to take delivery yesterday (Fri 25th Sept) but that came & went. Shame because the weather down here in Hampshire has been glorious both yesterday & today and would have loved to pick it up whilst the sun shines...instead of probably late October now when it'll be lousy, wet & windy!

Ordered it on June 30th btw.

Sorry to hear about you still waiting mate.

We ordered ours on the 5th June and we were told, eventually, that the car was being built on the 28th August! However....when Mrs S went online to the Ford Etis site we found it was actually built on the 2nd September. It then took 2 1/2 weeks to get to the dealers and we picked him up last thursday afternoon!! I know it's a bummer having to wait so long...it was for us....but you wait...it will be soooooooo cool....trust old Skully here ok? :) :) :)

Sorry to hear about you still waiting mate.

We ordered ours on the 5th June and we were told, eventually, that the car was being built on the 28th August! However....when Mrs S went online to the Ford Etis site we found it was actually built on the 2nd September. It then took 2 1/2 weeks to get to the dealers and we picked him up last thursday afternoon!! I know it's a bummer having to wait so long...it was for us....but you wait...it will be soooooooo cool....trust old Skully here ok? :) :) :)

I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't get the car anytime soon. I'm looking at towards the end of October - in other words 4 months exactly!

I know it's been mentioned before - but I really DO hope the wait is worth it!

I've resigned myself to the fact that I won't get the car anytime soon. I'm looking at towards the end of October - in other words 4 months exactly!

I know it's been mentioned before - but I really DO hope the wait is worth it!

It WILL be worth it. Mrs S hasn't stopped grinning since we picked Pedro up!! He handles like a dream....and so will yours.

:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club