Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Collation of Recent Titanium Orders

BenW

Order Turnaround weeks for your Titanium  

57 members have voted

1. 1. From Order date, how many weeks untill ready at Dealer?

• 0-6
    • 6-8
    • 8-10
    • 12-14
    • 14+

yeah, a couple of weeks ago his build date was the same as mine, but mine has been put back 6 days. Would not supprise me if his has been too! build date 25th.

His build date was yesterday

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• paulworthing

• BenW

• MyFiestaTitianium

• Ronnie Roberts

His build date was yesterday

we had the same build date.. im sure 19th... But according to my dealer i will get mine on the 4th july. So pretty happy only a few weeks away.

we had the same build date.. im sure 19th... But according to my dealer i will get mine on the 4th july. So pretty happy only a few weeks away.

Bet you can't wait - less than 2 weeks to go now . . . .

Bet you can't wait - less than 2 weeks to go now . . . .

yeah mate. Really excited. Just cant wait to go and get it....... rents gunna be interesting.. since not told them and just gunna put it on the drive and wait for a response ;);) lmao

yeah mate. Really excited. Just cant wait to go and get it....... rents gunna be interesting.. since not told them and just gunna put it on the drive and wait for a response ;);) lmao

I've been telling people that I have sold my Smart as I am going green! :lol:

I've been telling people that I have sold my Smart as I am going green! :lol:

lmao, sounds good to me :P

lmao, sounds good to me :P

Just know that my parents are going to be 'upset' that I did not make do with a cheaper car . . . you'd never guess I'm 44 the way they view me

Just know that my parents are going to be 'upset' that I did not make do with a cheaper car . . . you'd never guess I'm 44 the way they view me

haha.... thats unbelievable! Im 23 and feel yes they will say sumit, love it to bits but still give me a bit of cheek ;)

haha.... thats unbelievable! Im 23 and feel yes they will say sumit, love it to bits but still give me a bit of cheek ;)

Well I guess we always remain their children no matter how old we are

• 2 weeks later...

my car finally on ford etis!! wohooo!! should have soon.. for your interest... as follows :P

Primary Features

Build Date: 29.06.2009

Vehicle Line: Fiesta 2008-

Body Style: 3 Door Saloon

Version: Series 50

Engine: 1.6L Zetec-S PFI VCT (115PS) Sigma

Transmission: 5-Speed Manual - B5/IB5

Drive: RHD FWD

Axle Ratio: 3.82

Emission: Stage IV Emissions

Air Conditioning: Automatic Air Conditioning

Territory: (+)"GB"

Paint: Sea Grey (Metallic)

Minor Features

Front Scuff Plates - Bright

Interior Pack - VP01

Niehl Plant Built

Security Lock Group #13

Marketing Flex Prep Pack 3

Marketing Level 1

Full Dress Up RSO

Power Front Windows One Touch Up/Do

With Fixed Rear Side Window

With Light Tint/Dark Tinted Glass

With Heated Windscreen

Interior Environment Colour-Syracus

Interior Feature Colour - Fairland

With Velour Front Floor mats

With Velour Rear Floor mats

Grille Mouldings - Bright

Rocker Panel Moulding - Body Colour

With Large Single Wing Rear Spoiler

With Electrochromic R/View Mirror

Dual Power Fold Htd Signal Mirror's

With Body Coloured Exterior Mirror

With Rear Center Head Restraint

With Driver 4 Way Mnl.Seat Adjuster

RPD-SPC/MSS-CS Gear Shift Knob

With Door Dead Locks

Keyfree System

Keyless Entry/Start - Passive

With Automatic Windscreen wiper

Front Bumper - Chrome Insert

With Front Bumper Extension

Rear Bumper - Plastic Sport

Air Crtn Rstrnt LH

Air Crtn Rstrnt RH

Inflatable Knee Bolsters - Driver

With Driver Air Bag

With Passenger Air Bag

With Side Air Bag - Drivers Side

With Side Air Bag - Passenger Side

17 X 7" Alloy Wheel

205/40 R17 84W Tyre

With Standard Tyre Tread - Front

With Standard Tyre Tread - Rear

Locking Wheel Nuts

Components Unique For Alloy Wheels

Hand Brake Cover - Styled

With IVD/Traction Control/ABS

3.583/2.038/1.414/1.108/0.876

With Recirculating Heater

Leather Steering Wheel

With Speed Control

With Trip Computer

Outside Temp Thermometer

Matrix Multi Function Display

With Reverse Proximity Sensor

With Perimeter Anti-Theft

Standard Duty battery

With A/V Jack And USB

BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

ICE-Mid Level CD+AM/FM Radio

Ice Feature Pack 4

4 Speakers Front / 2 Speakers Rear

Voice Activated Module - British

With Steering Wheel Radio Controls

With Front Fog Lamps

Header Mounted Courtesy/Maplights

With Courtesy Light Delay

With Auto Headlamp Plus wiper

my car finally on ford etis!! wohooo!! should have soon.. for your interest... as follows :P

So as it was built over a week ago now have you had any news on when you might expect delivery?

So as it was built over a week ago now have you had any news on when you might expect delivery?

between this weekend and next apparently. Either way I'm expecting a call when it's delivered and will be collecting it the next day. Fingers crossed for this weekend...

Well hope the weather is nice for you so you can get out and take some pictures of it Ben

Really feeling for you guys, these waiting times are incredible. Some of this is due to ford cutting the work force because of the slow down in the car market. Plus by making people wait it gives the impression of exclusivity which makes people want them even more. Yes its the classic buisness tatic, think of the latest craze around christmas with poeple paying twice the price for a toy their kids can't live without. In the short term its good for you guys because prices will remain firm ,if you trade in within 18 mnths after that prices will tumble due to the amount of cars that will flood the market. Fiestas will always make money their a proven 20 yr design ( much changed from original) ford trade on the fiesta name. Its such a shame they have to use us to make thir profits instead of letting good old quality and service count for somthing. Good luck with your orders hope nobody gets to the sept plate change and ends up with an old reg new car.

Well looking at the stats it would appear that the following is happening of those cars that people have recorded on here

Delivered within 6 weeks - 22.2%

Delivered within 8 weeks - 51.8%

Delivered within 10 weeks - 74%

Delivered within 12 weeks - 81.5%

So is this still the case or are people now experiencing longer delays and this is more a reflection of what the situation was later leat year or ealier this year?

Just checked again and with 28 votes now in

Delivered within 6 weeks - 23.3%

Delivered within 8 weeks - 53.3%

Delivered within 10 weeks - 76.6%

Delivered within 12 weeks - 83.3%

So things seem to be getting better - albeit only slighly

Indeed!! I will make ire I can several pics when I get the car, will take some before I drive it so it be nice and shiney ;) lol. Been a long time coming for me, but reasonably happy as I've had time to save money to pay a bigger deposit and also buy a e iPhone. Lol!!

Think gunna be kind sad giving my St up, but only untill I actually drive my new one I Spose. Seems like mine and jar's were built together also, similiar spec and times etc. Lil fez bros, lol!!!

Will create a new post when get my car and spam with all the pics ;)

Indeed!! I will make ire I can several pics when I get the car, will take some before I drive it so it be nice and shiney ;) lol. Been a long time coming for me, but reasonably happy as I've had time to save money to pay a bigger deposit and also buy a e iPhone. Lol!!

Think gunna be kind sad giving my St up, but only untill I actually drive my new one I Spose. Seems like mine and jar's were built together also, similiar spec and times etc. Lil fez bros, lol!!!

Will create a new post when get my car and spam with all the pics ;)

Hope I do not have to wait for someone to spec the same as mine then before it gets built as now Squeeze has gone up in price I could have a long wait . . . .

Just checked again and with 28 votes now in

Delivered within 6 weeks - 23.3%

Delivered within 8 weeks - 53.3%

Delivered within 10 weeks - 76.6%

Delivered within 12 weeks - 83.3%

So things seem to be getting better - albeit only slighly

So, the wait times aren't as bad as some would have us believe.

what do you mean by "some". I am not trying to make people believe anything. I am sharing my experience and wait time as are others.

Well those percentages are only from the 28 votes that people have recorded on here so those of you with hellishly long waits (JAR, BenW, et al) who have yet to fill in your details are going to sway the overall percentages again - tbh as they have both been waiting in excess of 14 weeks I guess they could vote already . . .

• 4 weeks later...

Oops...I didnt read the topic properly and have voted for 8-10 weeks, but I have a zetec, not a titanium.

Sorry :(

Hi , have been reading this topic for a while now.

Ordered my Titinium 1.4 tdci in white with full dress up kit and bluetooth on 25th May 09. Was told by my really nice dealer in Salisbury that I can expect a build date of around middle of July and delivery date of around 1st week of August......

Well results are.... build date of 9th July, delivery date ( to dealer ) 2nd August , could collect my new baby on Thursday 6th Aug, but I'm at work and cant get time off ,,,,, :( so will be collecting my baby on Sat 8th Aug.... My dealer updated me every week and was spot on with times right from the start.

So well done to Matt at Edwards ford in Salisbury , dont know if I'm allowed to mention names , but hey ,, can't wait till Saturday ............. :P

Ordered my Titinium 1.4 tdci in white with full dress up kit and bluetooth on 25th May 09. Was told by my really nice dealer in Salisbury that I can expect a build date of around middle of July and delivery date of around 1st week of August......

Well results are.... build date of 9th July, delivery date ( to dealer ) 2nd August , could collect my new baby on Thursday 6th Aug, but I'm at work and cant get time off ,,,,, :( so will be collecting my baby on Sat 8th Aug.... My dealer updated me every week and was spot on with times right from the start.

So well done to Matt at Edwards ford in Salisbury , dont know if I'm allowed to mention names , but hey ,, can't wait till Saturday ............. :P

Of course you can mention names - credit where is it due!

Good evening and welcome Chrissie.

I bet you can't wait eh.......... ;)

Makes me realise mine can't be too far behind as ordered it on the 1 June (about a week later) so here's hoping that it'll be at the dealership sooner rather than later

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club