Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta's computer

AlexB

Is there any way to change the phonebook list order to be firstname - lastname instead of being sorted alphabetically by last name? Can't find an option for it in the menus anywhere :(

I think the phonebook stores them in the order you put them in

Doesnt appear that way for me. I have people at the top of my phone book that ive only just added and people that have neen there for day dot! :( please let me have them in a normal easy way to use Ford. O and please let me be able to jump A-C-F if i want too, not just holding down the arrow for about 3 days!

Mine is in the same order as they are in my phone so its easy.

please let me be able to jump A-C-F if i want too, not just holding down the arrow for about 3 days!

Agree with that one totally, it's so annoying, and not very safe when you are driving!!

Doesnt appear that way for me. I have people at the top of my phone book that ive only just added and people that have neen there for day dot! :( please let me have them in a normal easy way to use Ford. O and please let me be able to jump A-C-F if i want too, not just holding down the arrow for about 3 days!

Another advantage of being old, the phone isn't jammed full of numbers, it only takes me seconds to scroll through the 20 or so numbers. :lol:

Just to add, sure mine is in the same order as on the phone.

Another advantage of being old, the phone isn't jammed full of numbers, it only takes me seconds to scroll through the 20 or so numbers. :lol:

Just to add, sure mine is in the same order as on the phone.

:lol: You're not that much older than me and I didn't think I was old :(

I'm sure mine is in the same order as the phone too.

:(

I'm sure mine is in the same order as the phone too.

So is mine......................... :)

mine is just all messed up. Doesnt seam to have an order!

I do have an iPhone 3G so maybe it doesnt like it to much!

I do have an iPhone 3G so maybe it doesnt like it to much!

Well, you will have these new posh phones won't you?

Now I've a Samsung phone which works just fine with the car--I did have a Sagem but because it wasn't listed as compatible I bought the Samsung--after all it's only a phone........and a camera. ;)

What can i say, I love my gadgets :D

You going to get the new iPhone when it comes out Nipz? I can't wait!!

Well, you will have these new posh phones won't you?

Now I've a Samsung phone which works just fine with the car--I did have a Sagem but because it wasn't listed as compatible I bought the Samsung--after all it's only a phone........and a camera. ;)

Me too.

A lad at work got an iPhone this week and he's bored me senseless with it. Look, look, it can do this, it can do that, yeah, brill, whatever. He spends that much time downloading useless stuff that he'll only use once for it, it's forever on !Removed! charge. :lol:

I feel vindicated, people ARE as annoyed with it as me - posted this a while back in the 'I love the new fiesta but...' thread.

Even tried looking at and downloading the contacts s/w

http://www.ford-mobile-connectivity.com/mo...mpareNavigation

but it didnt add any benefit with skipping thru the address book

I am having problems with the phonebook, it is showing all the phone numbers, but no names. It did show the names briefly, now it doesn't. Any ideas?

You going to get the new iPhone when it comes out Nipz? I can't wait!!

Of course! Cant wait :D:D:D

I am having problems with the phonebook, it is showing all the phone numbers, but no names. It did show the names briefly, now it doesn't. Any ideas?

Me and the wife have exactly the same phone, bought at the same time and set up exactly. The names show up on mine, only the numbers on the wife's, not a clue why and nothing I can do will alter it as I've tried everything.

Maybe I'm not doing this correctly. When I said my names came up in the order I put them in, I meant in how I stored them on voice control....Sorry very blonde!!!

Could someone tell me how you actually access the phonebook!? Oops!

And I have a Samsung Tocco in pink. Touchscreen which is good :)

Maybe I'm not doing this correctly. When I said my names came up in the order I put them in, I meant in how I stored them on voice control....Sorry very blonde!!!

Could someone tell me how you actually access the phonebook!? Oops!

And I have a Samsung Tocco in pink. Touchscreen which is good :)

Ah, ok that makes sense nowwww :)

Yea this could be true! Will have to check it out.

If you go onto Phone, then it will say Phonebook. Will have to wait a bit for the car to load it all etc.

I will investigate later! I'm a bit blonde, I'm sorry :(

We all have our moments! Even the best of us... :lol: