Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta's computer

AlexB

I just seem to have more than everyone!!!

Don't worry poohbear I have lots of them too, I find it comes in handy on occasions.

If you have your names stored on voice control have you managed to store a home and a mobile number for the same person? Mine doesn't seem to like that!

Don't worry poohbear I have lots of them too, I find it comes in handy on occasions.

If you have your names stored on voice control have you managed to store a home and a mobile number for the same person? Mine doesn't seem to like that!

It's OK for you girls--you can get away with a "blonde moment"---us blokes are just called "thick " although I must admit that several times I've had a blonde moment and Janet's howled with laughter!!

I can't imagine why.......... ;) ;)

urm, can anyone explain how I find my phonebook on the car?

I have the same phone as you aswell. My phonebook works, but just shows the numbers, no names. Does yours work?

I cant seem to even find the phonebook! I think the problem is our phone is touchscreen? Maybe?!

My phonebook has appeared fine, but shows everyones phone numbers, but no names.

But how do you find the phonebook on the car phone?

Make sure your phone is connected (via bluetooth) then press Phone on the dash. Then it will be the 3rd or 4th thing down. Takes 5 mins to show after your phone is connected (just to allow the contacts to sync i guess).

Hope this helps

Make sure your phone is connected (via bluetooth) then press Phone on the dash. Then it will be the 3rd or 4th thing down. Takes 5 mins to show after your phone is connected (just to allow the contacts to sync i guess).

Hope this helps

5 mins?! mine shows up in about 5 -10 seconds. Silly iPhone...... :lol:

Just sit in the car with the manual and play about with the stereo and settings, thats what I did when I got the car.

5 mins?! mine shows up in about 5 -10 seconds. Silly iphone...... :lol:

Ok maybe not 5 mins, but you get the idea! :rolleyes:

Mine is an iPhone 3G as well and works fine except the order being surname, firstname instead of the way it is on the phone (first name, surname) :/

I cant seem to even find the phonebook! I think the problem is our phone is touchscreen? Maybe?!

What kind of phone is it, mine is a Samsung Tocco and works fine.

What kind of phone is it, mine is a Samsung Tocco and works fine.

Hi

Mine is a Samsung Pixon. I get the phonebook, but no names, just numbers???

Hi

Mine is a Samsung Pixon. I get the phonebook, but no names, just numbers???

My wife's is a Tocco, exactly the same as mine, set up exactly the same and hers only gives the numbers whereas mine gives the names. Tried everything to get them both the same, but eventually give up when nothing work solve it. I have had the names on hers once or twice whilst testing, but they won't stay there.

Is there any way to change the phonebook list order to be firstname - lastname instead of being sorted alphabetically by last name? Can't find an option for it in the menus anywhere :(

I can't get the phonebook to work at all. I have the missed calls, incoming and outgoing calls, and all numbers are there, but when I try to look at the phonebook it just says No Data.

I have a Sony Ericcson K770i phone. I looked on Ford-mobiles.com but can't find an SIS file for it. It only seems to have Nokia ones. All other makes of phone don't show up model numbers.

Is there anywhere I can get the correct file for my phone?

Mine wont show a phonebook option at all!?

Might be a silly question Pooh, but have you got your numbers saved to the phone or the sim card?

I had a problem initially with the setup and then realised that the bluetooth will only transfer the data from the phone not the card.

If that's the case simply transfer the data from the sim card to the phone's memory and all your details should show within a few seconds. :)

Might be a silly question Pooh, but have you got your numbers saved to the phone or the sim card?

I had a problem initially with the setup and then realised that the bluetooth will only transfer the data from the phone not the card.

If that's the case simply transfer the data from the sim card to the phone's memory and all your details should show within a few seconds. :)

Thank you, hedgepig :) All my numbers were on the SIM. I put a few onto the phone and checked it. Hurray it worked.

I'm still trying to work out how everything in my new car works.

Got my 1.25 Hot Magenta Zetec on Friday. I LOVE IT!

All my numbers are on my SIM so no phonebook comes up.

I will change them to phone tomorrow and then try and let you know if it works! Really I should read the manual but so busy at work just haven't had the time.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Poohbear

All my numbers are on my SIM so no phonebook comes up.

I will change them to phone tomorrow and then try and let you know if it works! Really I should read the manual but so busy at work just haven't had the time.

Thanks so much for all your help.

Poohbear

I changed some of my numbers over on to phone. It worked!

I love my new fiesta :)

I have moved some to phone and will update you later as to whether it has worked :) xx.

I love my new fiesta :)

Great choice of colour Hazel!

Now, how about posting some photos of your car.... :rolleyes: ;)