Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo Mk4 Error Codes

Italiot

Hi all

I have had my fsuper connected today and have found two dtc error codes but i dont know what they are is there a code list anywhere or has anyone had and resolved these errors

codes

P11AAFINED DTC

p1100

all help will be gratfully apreciated thanks

post-49908-0-12966200-1392145007_thumb.p

Hi all

I have had my fsuper connected today and have found two dtc error codes but i dont know what they are is there a code list anywhere or has anyone had and resolved these errors

codes

P11AAFINED DTC

p1100

all help will be gratfully apreciated thanks

http://www.talkford.com/topic/211183-mondeo-20-mk4/ Hopes this helps

Thanks that answers the codes for me can anyone tell me where the map sensor and manifold pressure sensor is as I can't see online

But with the error codes will they auto clear or do they have to be cleared as this is my first time having to get this info from the car

Have u had any work done recently is performance down have u got a multimeter

The clutch and flywheel was replaced in December I do have meter I have had a issue with acceleration dropping in and put on the motorway about 75mph it performs well all other times

Here are some pics can anyone point out the maf and map sensors please I have an idea but not certain

post-49908-13922263424_thumb.jpgpost-49908-139222635494_thumb.jpgpost-49908-139222636829_thumb.jpg

MAF is the sensor between the air filter box and the air filter trunking, in your 3rd pic, you can see the sensor connector between battery and air filter....dont think you have a MAP on that engine

I'm not sure I'm just going by the p11aafined dtc code above identified via talk ford link on second post

Also euro car parts show map sensor against my reg

no listing for map, only maf.....

had no experience with this code, but wondering if the air flaps in the manifold are playing up...could trigger a maf/map code

sure somebody on here have more experience with this issue of air flaps/control arm

• Like 1

i have just been looking through the haynes repair book have managed to identify the map sensor and also the maf sensors for the mk4 2.0 tdci have marked on picture red indicates map sensor and yellow indicates maf sensor this is the first time im pulling codes from the car so will the dtc need to be cleared after cleaning or will it clear on its own could you please advise thanks

post-49908-0-51651300-1392232523_thumb.j

post-49908-0-92484400-1392232543_thumb.j

that isnt actually a map sensor, but can understand the confusion as it does a similar task to a map...it measures air pressure but is linked to the turbo and/or the manifold air flaps

I know the books are not always right so would you say that would be the only sensor which can be classed as map there

would be the only one that would make any sense, but its not a true map sensor

I've stripped the two sensors off an cleaned them the car is going in for the fifth service beginning of March then will be on long run will then will find out if it has worked

Does anyone have a list of what parts ford should be replace in the services

Can this fsuper be trusted to be correct on mk4

• 2 weeks later...

I have looked on the internet and seen these error codes show up a lot and have cleaned the two sensors in question cleared it on formidable and as soon as the car is reved they come straight back codes again are

P11AAFINED DTC - PCM SECTION

P1100 MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR CIRCUIT INTERMITTENT

I can go and buy the sensors and replace them but want to be sure I won't be wasting money on parts not needed has anyone any info weather the errors can be got rid of or not

couple of voltage checks you can do.

turbo boost pressure sensor (one youve ringed in photo/map)

3 wire sensor...plug connected...engine idling

terminal 1 (blue and white) and 2 (green and blue)= 5volts

terminals 2 and 3 (yellow and green)= 2.3volts

engine idling, accelerate briefly

terminal 2 and 3 =2.9volts briefly

MAF

only have a supply test which is

terminal 3 (violet and grey) and earth point = battery voltage

• 5 years later...

Hi i have some error on my a/c it's some one to explabe me what its that 

77F0

6f09

On 5/13/2019 at 12:00 PM, Andrei90 said:

Hi i have some error on my a/c it's some one to explabe me what its that 

77F0

6f09

You really need to start your own thread, your question has nothing to do with the issue the Op for this thread is having.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club