Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Zetec S Bodykit Silver

Hassen

Hi guys.

I live in Tullamore, Ireland and was at the Texaco petrol station today for the usual fill up and thought I might have seen the above car with Northern Ireland number plates. The car was a Ford Focus with a Zetec S bodykit. Also had 18 inch snowflake alloys and was lowered. Car looked very familiar and thought it might have been one of the members of the Ford Owners Club car. It looked ace and was lowered just the right amount. Can't remember the number plate but I did stand there like an idiot grinning for a full minute just looking at the car.

To whoever owns the car, nicely done mate :)

I think he lives near me, did it have dual exit exhausts? If its the one I'm thinking of its very well done, I am not surprised you stood for a while staring lol

Not sure about the exhausts but it was definitely well done the whole car. Looked factory fitted and was really tempted to walk up to the driver and say how nice the car was.

Ah you're only over the road lad. Im in moate lol

• Like 1

Moate is only a few minutes away. If you need any help with anything, give me a shout. Would be great to talk Ford for another fellow enthusiast.

Yea no worries lad, be grand to have someone local

Same here. Next on my to do list is using sound deadening in the car to give it a quieter ride and to make the music sound better. Just wished I had a garage or some sort of place to work on it as with the current weather, there is no chance of that happening outdoors!