Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync/bluetooth Updates

jd_james

Going to ask a really simple question here got the SYNC in my car with bluetooth and was going to see if there were any updates for it.

Anyone know the link I couldn't find on google guess you just USB update it.

Ford SYNC upgrades

Ford SYNC technology is constantly evolving for example, its language capabilities are becoming more sophisticated all the time. And youll be able to integrate the improvements and new services into your SYNC version, as theyre released.

Currently, you can have the updates downloaded directly, by taking your car to your local Ford dealer.

And soon youll be able to simply download them from our website onto a USB stick. You can then slot this into the USB port in your car and transfer the new services and updates yourself.

http://www.ford.co.uk/experience-ford/Technology/FordSYNC

hopefully there will be one soon, sat in a Fiesta in the showroom recently and it seemed slightly different to my current one - seemed to read my ipod a bit better and quicker; it now says 'indexing....' rather than the 'No autoplay whilst _______' paragraph!

didnt see much else, but if these are improvements on stability issues they'll will be greatly welcomed!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club