1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

MichellefromEssex

Gel badge overlays

Oh I'm there my friend! Bring it ooonnn :D

The gauntlet has been thrown down.......and accepted!

Roll on July 31st........ ;)

Eep! I'm looking forward to it even more. When you get your hedgepig badges do please let me know so I know of a retailer who can fashion me some Flic ones :D

-_- I won't be there :( Can I have a photo?

Just ordered some Gel badge overlays in white/chrome, as with our car being yellow/black/white now the blue ford badge was sort of sticking out like a sore thumb, thanks to Poohbears boyfriend finding me this link:

http://www.dmb.uk.com/Product/Ford-Badge-GEL-Overlays/460

Thats well strange i have been looking for the same stickers all night. but i didnt want to order them because our badges are bigger han the old models so how do u know they will fit??

OK, I hear you; so, if you were to go down to the woods (aka come to the Fiesta meet) you might get a surprise.............. ;)

Have a word with dmb graphics he will make just about anything you require. ;)

Thats well strange i have been looking for the same stickers all night. but i didnt want to order them because our badges are bigger han the old models so how do u know they will fit??

I have fitted black with silver overlays front rear wheels steering wheel.they fit perfectly ;) Picture147.jpg

ive had to remove my centre cap ones as the curviture of the badge ment that the edges werent sticking down at all. maybe it was the blistering heat but after 1 day, it didnt look too good. i also removed the steering wheel bagde as i felt it was a tad too small. but saying that, im very happy with the front and rears and feel it sets it off a treat

children children (says the (probably) youngest person on here)

the meet is on the 26th july not the 31st! :)

Just fired my green and black ones onto my squeeze coloured fiesta, cant say the colour match is great, especially at the back but really pleased with the front! quality of the oval is a little to be asked about aswell but for £14 how can you argue. pics in a minute.

I have fitted black with silver overlays front rear wheels steering wheel.they fit perfectly ;) Picture147.jpg

Cool o did buy them in the end, white/chrome as i have a white zetec S they look awesome well happy with them :)

Cool o did buy them in the end, white/chrome as i have a white zetec S they look awesome well happy with them :)

Yes they do look good, :lol:

haha yeah! i think i put up with them for 2 hours and then i had them off, to any squeeze owners out there... dont bother with the green/black badges :blink:

haha yeah! i think i put up with them for 2 hours and then i had them off, to any squeeze owners out there... dont bother with the green/black badges :blink:

Don't blame you - Loving your pictures tho Jamie

Hey guys, is it possible to get 4 badges to stick on the alloy wheel centre caps over the blue ford ones?

Hey guys, is it possible to get 4 badges to stick on the alloy wheel centre caps over the blue ford ones?

Sure is...from the same place...

I would show you mine, but photobucket seems to be down. :angry:

What size(mm) would I need for my Fiesta Titanium with 16'' alloys? Any advice on how to apply the gel badges? Mines arrived today but its a very wet day today and my car is soaking so I dunno if I should wait for it to dry before applying the gel overlays.

You want the 55mm ones so I'm told - but note I haven't fitted mine yet so I'm not 100% sure on the size.

DSC00878.jpg

Someone had trouble getting the wheelcentres to stay on.

DON'T apply them in the wet. Wait for a dry day and warm them with a hairdryer as you're applying them. It gives you a little more time to move them around before setting finally.

Michelle or anyone else for that matter, does anyone have pictures of the badges for Fieta Zetec S in white??

would like to see a pic before purchase

cheers