Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Spare Wheels

Decrew

I have a 2009 1.6 TDCi Titanium Fiesta. It is fitted with the emergency pump and tin of goo in event of punctures. What I want to know is, as it is fitted with 16""alloys would a 14" tyre and steel wheel fit as a spare or would I have to pay the extra for an alloy?

Nope, 14" steel wheel will fit. New Fiesta ST needs minumum 15" due to larger calipers, but the rest of the fiesta range should be good with 14"

I was exactly the same scenario as you, right down to the Fiesta model and year!

14" wheel fits fine. The rolling radius ends up about the same as the 16" wheel due to the tyre not being so low profile. The wheel is still limited to 80km/h when in use though whether or not you go for the full width or space saver version.There are plenty of brand new wheels complete with jacking kit usually available on eBay for around £120 inc delivery, which is where I got mine (full width one). Make sure it comes with the screw down clamp though, some don't. No need to spend more on Ford supplied kits.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club