Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

jd_james

Top Gear!

23 posts in this topic

Always love this show hut more importantly tonight as a Fiesta mk6 or 7 I recon will be used in one of their events they usually do.

Tune in :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Ford OC mobile app

Sorely disappointed with the first two episodes this series. IMO it's been going downhill for the a while now.

I just don't find it funny any more. Hammond *really* irritates me now for some reason, and everything about it is predictable. I'll still watch it, but if there's a power cut at 8pm I'm not going to go barmy over "the one $@#%ing thing I wanted to watch!", like I might have done a couple of years back.

Got to agree with you I am also very disappointed with the last few seris. It has certainly become a lot more predictable and boring.

I agree aswell it has become predictable but I do not find it anyless entertaining. I find each season have become shorter and shorter with no christmas 2 hour special. 5 episode for the entire year is lame

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I find it better if you look at it as being a bit of light entertainment. Rather than a factual car show.

Definitely not as good as it used to be though.

I agree aswell it has become predictable but I do not find it anyless entertaining. I find each season have become shorter and shorter with no christmas 2 hour special. 5 episode for the entire year is lame

Jeremy Clarkson Tweeted the Christmas special was taking longer than usual, so will be out in march. But it's coming! The '80s hot hatch challenge was brilliant I think. Even though James got an XR2i and not an RS turbo... ;)

martyntdci likes this

I understand that the "Xmas" special is In Thailand

mixmasterlooney likes this

I'd admit that its become repetative with what they come out with but look how long they've been doing this , theres only so much you can get out of a car programme and I think its the best car programme still.

Agree'd its not got any more boring but when they do give it up will be a bit of a shame from my own opinion.

theres only so much you can get out of a car programme and I think its the best car programme still.
Well, there's only that and 5th Gear. Hardly stiff competition.
L666JER likes this

They gave the 1.0l Ecoboost engine & the Fiesta itself a good review tonight

he over priced the Fiesta a bit £17000 and not Blunt again

They did like the Fiesta.

I still like the show but think the format needs to change as we have all got so used to it. But £17k is a ridiculous price for a small car.

Think of top gear more of an entertainment show than a dedicated car show. If you want serious car stuff not dull like 5th then chris Harris on /Drive from YouTube is the real deal hands down a true leg end

L666JER likes this

For £17,500 that better have been a Titx with all the options Richard was driving. James blunt gave me an opportunity to dive into twitter too... So that was my ad break...

Actually thought tonight was pretty good and even laughed a few times. What a pile of crap that Danish supercar was!

Sent from my Zetec S using Ford OC mobile app

Actually thought tonight was pretty good and even laughed a few times. What a pile of crap that Danish supercar was!Sent from my Zetec S using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah it made me LOL a couple of times

They do make a good triple act and you can see they get on really well & have a good laugh doing what they do (who wouldn't as it has to be the best job there is)

What a pile of crap that Danish supercar was!

Sent from my Zetec S using Ford OC mobile app

Yeah but how good did it look!

Yeah but how good did it look!

It wasn't horrible but for 800k I'd want a car where the rear lights didn't steam up

For the same money you could have a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Porsche & a Bentley all sat on your driveway at the same time (if it was big enough,haha) and still have change

If I had that sort of money I'd buy a P1

If I had that sort of money I'd buy a P1

or a 'yugo 45' :o