• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jma78b

• CARTER141

• hedgepig

• greenymk7

i personally havent seen a tango coloured car yet but i really like the ocean and vision colours.

Squeeze is ok but alittle to like mussy peas. And white is a winner atm

Morello, Avalon and of course Panther Black :)

i went for the frozen white and have never looked back the only other one i would have gone for was panther black :)

Vision blue of course :)

I love Squeeze and I think it looks very nice in Tango red.

Black is normally a good colour to go for because everybody likes it. It's a colour what never goes out of fashion, unlike white which will come and go from time to time.

Obviously I am going to say Frozen white, but I love the Morello, ive seen silver and navy blue which are both nice, but I didnt like the red - its not like the old Ford Rosso Red my old xr3i was in. I dont like the sand colour either. Common colours around here are Hot Magenta and Squeeze, would you agree Rob?

Personally i like the panther black and the sea gray, both look really nice on the car. Really not keen on the red though, however the tango might look better but i haven't seen one yet...

Personally i like the panther black and the sea gray, both look really nice on the car. Really not keen on the red though, however the tango might look better but i haven't seen one yet...

I like the Hot Magenta obviously but I also like Squeeze; Panther Black; Vision Blue; Frozen White; and Sea Grey but I'm not too keen on Avalon or Spa as I feel they are very nondescript colours.

Shame they don't do a bright yellow--I'd have had that.......maybe! ;)

Hey everyone, I was looking at getting the new Fiesta in Spa Metallic, but I saw one today, and it was more a gloss beige colour, not a metallic gold colour like the images.

I've just recently fostered a auto tittyanium in the colour spa.

I did alot of Internet research before orderin,all images looked a champagne gold colour - The colour chart in the ford garage was very deceiving too. So i went on and ordered. And yes on day of delivery i was stunned to see a cream fez! Once over the shock I've began 2 like(not gonna say adore just yet!) the colour. From afar the fez looks lemon,cream,faded gold. Up close looks gloss cream. Up even closer u then see the metallic champagne gold. :D

The car is certainly gettin the stares.....dont know if it's the Car/Colour,the reg i have on it.... Or just ma wee heed poppin up over the drivers windae! :D

Next time I'll research more before i order!

And if i could go bk i would have ordered sea Grey wi x pack auto.

I love Vision, Hot Magenta, Ocean, Frozen white and panther black. wouldnt get spa! although a handfull of people like it u will struggle to resell it... we have customers payin £1000 more to get a different colour and waiting 3-4 months for it to arrive despite having 2 spa fiesta's sitting!!

Haven't seen Spa or Avalon, tango red is quite nice, and my fave is Hot Magenta (of course)

Haven't seen Spa or Avalon, tango red is quite nice, and my fave is Hot Magenta (of course)

i vote white ... looks hot

We had a hard job deciding on a colour, my last car (Citroen C2 GT) was red so didn't want that again, and my husband has a silver car so didn't want two in silver, narrowed it down to sea grey and panther black, in the end chose black and really love it. Did toy with the idea of spa but as unable to actually see one din't like to risk it, did actually see one today and must say that I am personally glad we didn't go for it, but it looked ok. On the day we collected our car saw one in white and that is really nice too....., so panther black or white would be my choice, having said all that it look great in squeeze, hot magenta and vision, so much to choose from, love them all, very hard to choose!

I have Ocean which I love.

Also love hot magenta and vision.

I have the Titanium in Panther Black which i think goes well with the chrome trim. If i had went with a Zetec S with Street Pack i would've went with Vision or possibly white. Anyone own or have any pics of the Cedar one? :P Sussex post some pics of your car up! :)

Am so glad people consider the colour - I just thought that was a girly girl thing. :)

I've just recently fostered a auto tittyanium in the colour spa.

I did alot of Internet research before orderin,all images looked a champagne gold colour - The colour chart in the ford garage was very deceiving too. So i went on and ordered. And yes on day of delivery i was stunned to see a cream fez! Once over the shock I've began 2 like(not gonna say adore just yet!) the colour. From afar the fez looks lemon,cream,faded gold. Up close looks gloss cream. Up even closer u then see the metallic champagne gold. :D

The car is certainly gettin the stares.....dont know if it's the Car/Colour,the reg i have on it.... Or just ma wee heed poppin up over the drivers windae! :D

Next time I'll research more before i order!

And if i could go bk i would have ordered sea Grey wi x pack auto.

Its you ;)

I thought that colour was nice too but have seen it out on the roads and its not grabbing me.

Well, the best blue I have ever seen, IMO, is Aegean Blue, mainly on the pug 206, but have seen the new Honda Jazz in the same colour.

What about the Cedar Colour?

Well, the best blue I have ever seen, IMO, is Aegean Blue, mainly on the pug 206, but have seen the new Honda Jazz in the same colour.

What about the Cedar Colour?

Cedar isn't very nice in our opinion. Our dealer had a Titanium in stock with the X pack fitted which they desparately wanted us to buy. It is ok , but would be way down on my list of choices.

The colour is very non descript. Green and doesn't even look metallic. Looks a bit better in bright sunlight then it has a bit of "depth" to it. The price they were offering wasn't good enough to tempt us and put up with the colour.

I like the snot green

How very lady like! ;) ;) :lol:

You must mean squeeze I suppose?

I've heard it called a lot worse!!

I liked it too but thought it might be more difficult to sell when the time came.......... :rolleyes:

i have avalon blue, its quiet nice, not as bad as the brocher, much more pleased with the colour when i saw it in the show room hence i ordered that colour, besides the wait for the hot magneta was getting ridiculous.

How very lady like! ;) ;) :lol:

You must mean squeeze I suppose?

I've heard it called a lot worse!!

I liked it too but thought it might be more difficult to sell when the time came.......... :rolleyes:

I love that Snot green colour it's quite girly.

Theres a Spa coloured one on Autotrader for 8,000

It's a style though, not that it's a bad thing to have a style one but I like the chrome finishing and that :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club