Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cd 6000 4 Key Removed Not Happening??

postman4192

I can't get all the keys to click in, only the top two seem to work. I at a loss of what I can now do to remove the unit?

If it were me, I'd bend the bottom two keys slightly inwards. Not too much though, as you might get them stuck.

That might give it a bit of extra purchase.

And not to point out the obvious, make sure the keys are the correct way around. So speaks the voice of experience! :iim::oops::rolleyes: :)

And not to point out the obvious, make sure the keys are the correct way around. So speaks the voice of experience! :iim::oops::rolleyes: :)

That's what I was going to say, but then I thought if he's got the top ones in right, he must know which way round they go.

(and yeah, been there, done that).

I discovered the right way to put them in, its just the bottom two don't want to work like the top two and it is bugging the hell out of me!!

Try putting a bit of pressure on the corner of the radio while inserting the key.

The catch may be jammed against the surround causing the key to miss the catch.

I have removed stuck radios using serrated steak knives before, the serrations grab the catches due to the blades being wider than the removal keys.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club