jonnymagnum2000

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Name: john
  • Ford Model: ford fiesta
  • Year: 2013

Posted 29 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

UPDATE. received phone call today to go and pick my fiesta up,new clutch has been fitted,got to the garage got my keys went and started my car and service spanner was not going off,went back in to service got manager he came out tryed for 10mins to reset service light to no prevail,had to leave it there i was not amused and they knew it had my rant at them and left.

got phone call  3 hours later was told car is ready now so went and picked car up was told there were fault codes so has all been set. thank god.

was told that regarding all powershift with these cluches there have been fault after fault through the ford range,i was told i have been given the newer clutch and been given all the new software,

must agree car seems better smoother and quietly every thing seems ok at present. i did ask how much it would of cost if i had to pay  was told £1600.because of the double clutch.and labour. will give it a run over weekend see how it goes.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FiestaPowershift, PowerShift, Power, Shift, Rattle, noise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users