Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sharifgh

Mk2 Rear Parking Aid Control/sensor Unit

6 posts in this topic

I have a mk2 07 plate focus zetec with factory fitted reverse sensors. When I engage reverse the reverse light comes on and hear a beep once, but the sensors do not detect any obstruction. I suspect the sensor unit had failed. There are some on fleabag but I want to locate the one in the car first.

I thought it was in the boot on the RHS under the fabric fitting above the wheel arch. I see wires coming through a rubber grommet in the floor of the boot bit cannot see the control unit when I follow the wires

Please can you help to find it?

Thanks

Sharif

The module is usually in the left corner of the boot so that the module is closer to the reverse light loom.

Thank you.

Also I cannot download your Sony Dab retrofit guide. Can you reup?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Still can't get it.

Can you email it to me at sharifgh at sky.com?

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC