AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

paulaldo

Polishing Machines

12 posts in this topic

Does anyone know a good cheap buffer please

How can it damage your paint work if you don't put pressure on the buffer

heat, buring from the speed of the pad/compound etcc, its not just as easy as turn on and go/not use pressure...... if this is what you think. stay away or you will seriously damage yor paint.....

The one your thinking of looks like a large one, like a 9" grinder, in the wrong hands can do a lot of damage. if its just for personal cut and polish you want a smaller orbital one, leave less swirl marks and much lighter, I bought mine from a auto body and paint shop, cost under £40 is smaller so lighter, believe me it still takes it out of you arms and hands. plus it has speed control. use a velcro pad and just stick your polishing heads to it, then after pull off wash out and store.

Hi,

I'd recommend the Halfords 240V Car Polisher, there about £45-50 and you can get different polishing heads our cars come up great.

the da are ment to be a good starting off point unlike the grinder type which i have.... different pads=different compounds=cutting etc....

never run ur polisher dry..... if in doubt use a little spray of water to keep the heat down and constantly moist

Does anyone know any multi buys on a da polisher