Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

toxic

neons

6 posts in this topic

hello

how would you add neons in a ford fiesta finesse 04 model

thanks

just fit a switch thru bulkhead into dash... wire it in same way you would a sub and amp...

Clip them under front and rear bumpers and try and locate somewhere to fit them in the side....

Wiring is easy its the getting the neons clipped on in place thats a B1t£$

just fit a switch thru bulkhead into dash... wire it in same way you would a sub and amp...

Clip them under front and rear bumpers and try and locate somewhere to fit them in the side....

Wiring is easy its the getting the neons clipped on in place thats a B1t£$

o rite..how would i wire it so that when i open the door dey come on?

wire them into your door switches or your internal light as it works off the same switch

pretty much as above...

be warned if u wire them into door switch u will only get them when that door is opened! if u want them with all doors u would have to run it from the light itself.. more hassle but better idea!!

why do u want them when the doors are open? sureley u would want them on when the doors are shut?

switch on the dash is defo the easiest but i geuss it depends on what ur after!