Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

adamgn02fhp

Mk1.5 Wheel Help Please

3 posts in this topic

pretty new to the site and was just wondering if anyone has any experience with banded steels on a focus the same as mine as I have the coilovers here and my steels ready to get banded am refusing to fit coilovers untill i have my wheels done as it will look silly wanted them about 8 or 9j with streched 195 55 15 tyres (they do go that far iv checked will have to buy michelins though as they are softer in the side)was wondering if anyone could give me any guidence into what offset (et) I would have to have my wheels made too so they would be a good fit with little or even better no problems (rubbing andd that) and being able to go as low as I can thankyou

no experience from me I am afraid :( hopefully someone can help though!