Photo
- - - - -

Ford Fiesta Bumpers

bumper fiesta fitting modifiing

Best Answer MattDRX, 20 February 2014 - 03:19 PM

Of course the bumper will fit, you may loose fog lights as not sure on the spec the style has, one thing i'd be careful of though, if you get rid of the Ztec bumper and you sell the car later on it will look like the car has been smacked it's been bodged / repaired as not the correct bumper. you'll have to keep it imo.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 fordforlife

fordforlife

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: luke
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Z-tech Climate
  • Year: 2005

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:42 PM

hi all i have a ford fiesta and need to know if a bumper from a fiesta style will fit a z-tech Climate? as i bought a debaged grill off ebay but it fit the style and not the z-tech bumper i can get a style bumper for £35 and it would be easier than sending back the grill so does anyone know if a new bumper will fit?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 MattDRX

MattDRX

Ford Enthusiast

• FOC Supporters
  • 1,641 posts
  • Name: Matthew
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST2 Pauper Spec
  • Year: 2013

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:19 PM   Best Answer

Of course the bumper will fit, you may loose fog lights as not sure on the spec the style has, one thing i'd be careful of though, if you get rid of the Ztec bumper and you sell the car later on it will look like the car has been smacked it's been bodged / repaired as not the correct bumper. you'll have to keep it imo.

#3 fordforlife

fordforlife

• Budding Enthusiast
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: luke
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Z-tech Climate
  • Year: 2005

Posted 20 February 2014 - 03:29 PM

thanks for the help im fitting alsorts of different stuff to the car so i'd probably sell it as a modified car anyway it has extra speakers in the rear side panels and i fitted a diferent double din stereo with digital radio in it and now has no roof earial. it will be an up grade of what it was or ill turn it into a track day car and strip it all back 

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bumper, fiesta, fitting, modifiing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users