Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Bumpers

fordforlife

hi all i have a ford fiesta and need to know if a bumper from a fiesta style will fit a z-tech Climate? as i bought a debaged grill off eBay but it fit the style and not the z-tech bumper i can get a style bumper for £35 and it would be easier than sending back the grill so does anyone know if a new bumper will fit?

Of course the bumper will fit, you may loose fog lights as not sure on the spec the style has, one thing i'd be careful of though, if you get rid of the Ztec bumper and you sell the car later on it will look like the car has been smacked it's been bodged / repaired as not the correct bumper. you'll have to keep it imo.

thanks for the help im fitting alsorts of different stuff to the car so i'd probably sell it as a modified car anyway it has extra Speakers in the rear side panels and i fitted a diferent double din stereo with digital radio in it and now has no roof earial. it will be an up grade of what it was or ill turn it into a track day car and strip it all back

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club