Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Zetec On The Horizon?

BrumBrum

Hi all, I rang my local garage today for a test drive of the Zetec S(125). Already have a Zetec(100) but was looking to upgrade. They said they don't have a Zetec S (125)but instead they could offer the same model in 140bhp. This is the first I've heard of this. Can anyone confirm how true it is?

Thanks

I have hears rumours of a Metal equivalent (which was 134) on the facelift, not sure when it's due out.

Are we still talking about the 1 0 I have on order a 100 tit x. Is this 140 available on all derivatives?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I'm due to sign on the dotted line this weekend for a new Zetec S 1.0 Ecoboost but will hold tight if a 140bhp "Metal" version is due soon as it's not just the extra power, it might have black alloys and a performance exhaust etc

I'll see if I can find out over the weekend

• Like 1

I've got a test drive for an ST 2 tomorrow and my mate coming with me has booked the 140bhp. Will jump in the back + take some photos if It exists!

Yeah I checked that earlier. If it is true then I think it's something I'll definitely consider.

Will keep you updated!

Nothing about a 140hp version on the Danish Ford site either

Yeah I checked that earlier. If it is true then I think it's something I'll definitely consider.

Will keep you updated!

Take some pixs tomorrow & a spec sheet/RRP for the car if it's true & when it's likely to be released

Hi guys, spoken to the dealer. There is a 140bhp version coming soon (no date) it will be a limited edition called 'Red Edition' (Race Red only) there will only be a limited amount made.

Also, when the 14 plates are out, all titanium x models will have the rear camera as standard.

The KA is also getting a revamp to look more like a smaller Fiesta.

People will presume us who have race red zetec s will have the red edition :( hopefully they have different alloys and I can imagine a black roof.. Luckily my car has about 150brake anyway ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

Hi guys, spoken to the dealer. There is a 140bhp version coming soon (no date) it will be a limited edition called 'Red Edition' (Race Red only) there will only be a limited amount made.

Also, when the 14 plates are out, all titanium x models will have the rear camera as standard.

The KA is also getting a revamp to look more like a smaller Fiesta.

I ordered a Tit X on 25 Jan it should be mid/end March on a 14 reg, will I be getting the rear camera? On screen or rear view mirror?

Cheers

You have now made me even more excited so thanks :)

He said it will only be red due to interior being made to match (red seats and radio controls/speedo I can assume)

I think the best thing to do Ecoboost125 is to ring you dealer and check. He did say that it was cars made in March onwards (14 reg) will have them standard on the X only

Ok, just come back from dealer, Titanium X has camera as well as rear sensors as from MAY BUILD FOR MY2015 I have also a new brochure confirming this.

So no camera for me :(

We "only" got one Titanium version here in Denmark, we don't have the Titanium X at all.

• 2 months later...

Hi all,

Has anyone heard any more about this 'Red Edition'

I spoke to my dealer last week and he still assures me its coming out.. Any news?

I wish they'd hurry up - I've been waiting a year for this now.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club