Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adrian Flux Shocked Me Today.....

Gazst170

My insurance company (adrian flux) sent me a quote today to renew my insurance. Nealy £1200. Went on compare the market. Managed to save £700 by going with octaden insurance was well happy with that.:rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Adrian Flux are only ever cheaper than others if the car is heavily modified

I had used them b4 when I built a camper van was very happy with the premium then. But I guess you can't win them all

Watch out with octogan I was with them last year and they missed off a year no claims when my policy was up and they sent me my proof to provide to my new insurer

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

Thanks for that. Il keep an eye on that appreciate your reply. Gaz

Won't ever use Adrian Flix again they're terrible. Had to pay two charges to change the start date yes you read that right the start date!! Also moved to a focus tdci from a 300bhp mps and they told me its no cheaper and still had admin fee to pay!

On the whole f@@king useless

Thats not good at all mate. I don't think il be useing them again. Like I said I saved £700 elsewhere. Good to hear from you

to be honest, my car is not in any way heavily modified, but they gave me the best deal.

You have to bear in mind that Adrian Flux are a broker for the insurance industry, so the gripe you have with the admin fee's etc, are more often than not, due to the requirement of the underwriting insurers policy and not adrian flux. Much like any change in your insurance policy fee cannot be blamed on the likes of gocompare, as they are only the messenger :p

to be fair though, this is the first year they have ever done me a better deal! more often than not, they managed to give me a price of £300 more than my renewal, but this year it was £300 less!

Ive got to admit adrian flux served me well last last year £216 for a selfbuild camper van I made where as. It was £800 before that. I think to be honest it just pays to shop around to get the best deal you can. I guess you can't allways get what you want.:rolleyes:

very true, I could have paid as little as £95 excess on a £700 policy, or I could pay a £300 excess on a £400 policy. I could protect my excess as well for £30, so in that case I would get my money back...

Thats insurance companies fo you:angry:

yeah, the industry is pretty shocking really, penalised for doing the right thing!

• 3 months later...

Hi I have used Adrian flux for the last 2 years and find them about £400 cheaper but that mite be because I have 9 points and 28 day ban for speeding behind me but i do have 9years ncb. They charge me £380

even with the license tar you have, that still a very good price!

That's what I thought, plus all my points come off next year (5years)

So it should be even cheaper next year, fingers crossed.

One bad period can cause some problems but I suspect even with the lack of points you won't save a great deal more that's pretty cheap without them but will be interesting to see what you end up renewing for

Sent from my MY SAGA C2 using Ford OC mobile app

Just bought a new fiesta titanium x 100.ford quoted £330 plus 30 pound back for changing over to them which I thought was really good,Adrian flux said they can only do £400

thats not a bad price from Fords insurers!

The best thing about it is they said they can't give me the 7day insurence because of all my convictions but they could give me a year insurence that cheep,very strange.ps no more speeding..

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club