Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Makes An "s"...

Gib123

As the title says really, What makes a Zetec S?

On my V5 it says Focus Zetec S...

...But i dont have the red "S" badge on the rear of the car.

I have the rear roof spoiler, the rear diffuser at the bottom (in silver), What im assuming is the sportier front (just from seeing other 10 plate zetecs which look different at the front) and the alloy pedals. Not sure what else is different, just wondering what makes an s, an s..

Yeah youre pretty much right there, obviously the alloy wheel design is different and came in 17" 5 twin spoke design, or 18" 5 spokes.

I believe it had sportier suspension - it used to be the case that Zetecs came with this as standard but was removed later on when this model was introduced - i may need confirmation on this, but to my best knowledge these were what set your model apart!

On the last of the Mk2.5 Zetec S they never fitted the badge , so all your missing is the badge which you can buy off eBay

My S had no S badges, replicas can be had on eBay for a few pounds. Most of the later ones had no s badges, just check my thread and look at the initial pics. I have read story's saying they ran out at the factory or were stolen etc lol

Zetec s should have

Zetec s Front/rear lower bumper extension

Zetec s front upper and lower grille

Zetec s side skirts

Zetec s 17" wheels, or 18 inch wheel if sport pack

Rear tints are sport pack or I think an option.

Alloy pedals and possibly the silver gear knob

That's all

Also lots of other things that can change like stereo, with/without bluetooth+usb support etc. A lot of the time one focus is not the same as the others.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Ford OC mobile app

My S has "handling suspension" on the ford etis

Sorry to jump in. I have a focus 1.6 TDCI Titanium. Can't really see what makes it a titanium when compared to other levels of trim.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

Cheers guys.

Yeah, I've got the side skirts and 17" double 5 spoke alloys. Not really fussed about not having the badge, just wasn't sure why it wasn't there.

Cheers for the clarification.

As for the Titanium, I thought that spec was all the bells and whistles, leccy windows all round, auto lights/wipers, sat nav etc.. Can you get different spec Titanium models?

My zs has no badge either bit peeved about it would have liked the !Removed! stamp. Not as peeved when I seen on the net about 20 mins ago thers a 160 ps zetec s ffs.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

Theres the trim or the real zetec s which is the sigma mazda/yamaha engine in the puma and ti vct cars so most zetec s cars are all show no go the real zetec s have the sportier engines

Mk2.5 zetec s also comes with push start button as standard, 10mm lower different camber setup that stiffened up the suspension and different front grille. My 10 plate came with s badges on the side panels

Sent from my automated robot M1X-M4573R-700N3Y

How can you tell if you have the TI VCT engine?

I haven't noticed if i have the side badges, shows how much attention i pay :D

On my log book it says zetec s 115. Also also if co2 emission are 157 it will be a ti-vct. I expect yours is

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club