Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 FocusKid

FocusKid

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus ZX3
Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Check out www.oznium.com

I have ALWAYS bought through them. They back up everthing they sell and the owner is more then happy to help out in case something goes wrong. There are a bunch of guys from the uk and so on and so forth that buy from there.

They have the single best online customer service i have ever seen. Andamazing shipping prices. I think you will need either 3 or 5 mm LED's may be different for you guys i used 5mm though.

Also when you install them find some sand paper and sand down the tops of the LED flat. Wil make it produce a smooth and wider glow vs something that may be harsh and kinda directional or spotty.

Good luck.

I did mine and love em.

#3 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 04 May 2009 - 08:00 PM

Check out www.oznium.com

I have ALWAYS bought through them. They back up everthing they sell and the owner is more then happy to help out in case something goes wrong. There are a bunch of guys from the uk and so on and so forth that buy from there.

They have the single best online customer service i have ever seen. Andamazing shipping prices. I think you will need either 3 or 5 mm LED's may be different for you guys i used 5mm though.

Also when you install them find some sand paper and sand down the tops of the LED flat. Wil make it produce a smooth and wider glow vs something that may be harsh and kinda directional or spotty.

Good luck.

I did mine and love em.

hi thanks for that i will give them a go

#4 w2575

w2575

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2
Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:47 PM

I have just bought the 9.5" strip led's from these guys and i have to say i am very very satisfied with the product, cost and service , usually i dont like using companies that "advertise" on forums but i have to say hands down that i would/ will be using these guys again !!!!! anyone needing info just pm me !

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users