Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

C_Paterson

New To This

2 posts in this topic

Bought a standard 10 plate focus tdci 1.6 was looking to start my own little project. How ever I've done only one change and it's been a bad decision. The car come with standard 16" alloys and I upgraded to the 18" st alloys with low profile tyres and I instantly felt the difference in a bad way mpg went down a tad and acceleration in my opinion was really noticeable and road noise has increased as well jus wondering for performance the best size of wheel and tyres would be for this car and a good order to modify my tdci, am looking to get it around 150+ bhp and look sporty and nice any help would be much appreciated like I said I've never modified but now I'm in a secure job and want to have fun on this project thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

My advice would be to start small, learn and then gradually go big. I would of said the alloy change was a big leap

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

FiestaGirl89 likes this