Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice please

Berghii

please can u give me ur opinion on m3 wing mirrors

im not too sure whether to stay stock or change them

also if anybody has them on their car, could they post some piks for me to have a look a

thanks in advance

You have a fiesta not a BMW, so they will look stupid and again tacky!

Can i ask how old you are please :)

You have a fiesta not a BMW, so they will look stupid and again tacky!

Can i ask how old you are please :)

ok ... i can see me not doing anythin to my car at this rate. :-P

im 17 ... only just got my car .. so i think its just novelty at the moment.

post a pic of your car and you will get better response.M3 mirrors are 1990s and long out

post a pic of your car and you will get better response.M3 mirrors are 1990s and long out

its nothin special its still a bog standard silver zetec.

and how do i do post a picture ??

ok ... i can see me not doing anythin to my car at this rate. :-P

im 17 ... only just got my car .. so i think its just novelty at the moment.

I no how u feel about doing stuff to your car. Once i just passed i wanted to do everything to my car that i could think of. Then i released it costs a hell of a lot and adds on value to the car and tbh messes up the chances of selling your car when it comes to it!

If you start adding stuff to your car it will increase your insurance no end as well. Doesnt matter if its not faster, if its not factory spec the insurance company needs to no as it makes it more attractive for people to steal.

I would spend your money on enjoying life instead of your car :D

I no how u feel about doing stuff to your car. Once i just passed i wanted to do everything to my car that i could think of. Then i released it costs a hell of a lot and adds on value to the car and tbh messes up the chances of selling your car when it comes to it!

If you start adding stuff to your car it will increase your insurance no end as well. Doesnt matter if its not faster, if its not factory spec the insurance company needs to no as it makes it more attractive for people to steal.

I would spend your money on enjoying life instead of your car :D

fair doos. but ther is still things i would like to do. i might not do all the things i want to. but somethings wil still be done.

thank anyway

cheap things like painting calipers upgrading lightbulbs, wind deflectors LED conversion

more expensive mods include lowering, body kit, alloys etc

Also changing air filter and destricting air box, induction kits, remapping or tuning, the list goes on

and to post pics you need to use a site like www.photobucket.com to load your pics to then post the link in photo link

Best mod ever has to be an upgraded alloy tax disc holder :ph34r:

Also consider a magic tree and a nodding dog for the parcel shelf!

Why blow £1000's when you can spill a few pennies and have the coolest car ever!

Best mod ever has to be an upgraded alloy tax disc holder :ph34r:

Also consider a magic tree and a nodding dog for the parcel shelf!

Why blow £1000's when you can spill a few pennies and have the coolest car ever!

For my fiesta i have bought the magic tree (new car scent of course) and a haynes tax disc holder with the vw camper on it, best things for it !

For my fiesta i have bought the magic tree (new car scent of course) and a haynes tax disc holder with the vw camper on it, best things for it !

Excellent!

I can only cite the experience of my own Son, who leapt at the chance to snap up a 1-owner HONDA CIVIC 1.5 ;-- city use by an old lady, for shopping trips, and a full history at one dealership. 25,000 miles, and priced at £2500. He spent good money on lowered springs, stainless-steel exhaust which lasted less than 2 years, fancy tail lights, and mercedes door-mirrors.

The car attracted some attention, it seemed, and got keyed on both sides, and someone fell over the bonnet producing a deep dent of quite some size, which had to be pushed out repeatedly.

Before he had 50,000 miles use from the car, at £700 p.a. insurance, some lout smashed the passenger-door window, for no gain, but cost my Son £300 to retain a clear N.C.B., as firms DO jack-up premiums despite protection.

3 months later the MoT failure was catastrophic ;-- full exhaust+CAT, + lots of work on the brakes.

The car was scrap._________

After 6 months cadging lifts, my wife and I found him a 5-year -old SEAT IBIZA 1.2 but we have been stung due to teething troubles which that engine suffered, without recall.

SO, in retrospect I would advise saving cash towards unforseen expenses. At least his insurance is only £350 p.a. now, and no problems since last September.

I feel a great mod is a private plate :unsure:

Really finishes off a car, and although expensive, there are a few cheap options :D

I feel a great mod is a private plate :unsure:

Really finishes off a car, and although expensive, there are a few cheap options :D

Agreed Gaz--even though it costs €80 every time you change your car it's still worth it. :rolleyes:

I want personalised number plates to distinguish it from the other black fiesta's out there, alloy tax disc and alloy petrol cover (if I can do that). And some of those smelly cherry looking things that stick on the vents maybe. Dont like the magic tree!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club