Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Was/is Your Zetec S Lead Time?

m1stergeorge

And you placed the order 13th of February? Let's hope for delivery early April!

I placed my order 14th of January. It has no confirmed build date yet. I'm from Denmark, but as far as I know, they're produced the same place.

I'd like to think early part of April for delivery, I'll even collect it if the supplying dealer is relatively close!

I'm a little shocked that your order on the 14th Jan hasn't even had a build date as yet. Did you place the order through a Ford dealership?

Yes, I ordered through a Ford dealer. I'm not sure how being from Denmark factors in.

What does the dealer say when you press them for info? An order date should at least be allocated within a week or two of the order I would have thought. Even if that date was pretty far off, they should at least have one!

I ordered mine 25th January and still haven't heard anything from my dealer all they say is towards end of March

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

It might have something to do with left hand drive and right hand drive in my case. Ecoboost125, end of March production or delivery? I asked the dealer and they contacted Ford Denmark. They said 15 March, but that it wasn't confirmed at all.

Delivery I hope, also mine is a Titanium X, what spec is yours?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

I have been given a build date today of 29th March as an estimate

Does anybody know what that means to me in real terms, i.e, when will I be able to pick my car up ?

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Looking at mid April roughly :-(

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club