Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Focus Facelift (Mk 3.5) Unveiled

alexp999

Thanks, now I just have to wait until it is ready to pick up.

Speaking to my guy at the dealer tomorrow to arrange a day next week...

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

So while everyones enjoying the recent arrival of Sync 2 in the UK, Sync 3 is due for release in 2015! (According to the following vid Sync 3 cannot be installed over Sync 2 - so will only be available on newly produced vehicles due to hardware differences).

I'm wondering how soon you reckon new Focus' will arrive with Sync 3?

Would be great if they added it to the batch due March/April along with the other new configs options available then, (like the 1.5 ecoboost powershift for example).

Bearing in mind that it has taken a few years for us to get sync 2.

I don't think it will be on the Focus until the MK4 in the UK/Europe.

Bearing in mind that it has taken a few years for us to get sync 2.

I don't think it will be on the Focus until the MK4 in the UK/Europe.

Lol yeah, I was just thinking Ford UK take so long to launch anything, it'll be a year or two after Ford US release it.

• 3 weeks later...

I posted it on my thread on 18th Dec.

Forgot to post it here too, lol

I posted it on my thread on 18th Dec.

Forgot to post it here too, lol

Ah ok lol. I guessed someone would have already spotted it.

Well I've just learnt 2 things from this vid!

1) The new cupholders have a false floor to allow for a 1 litre bottle to sit in (2:40)

2) The arm rest slides! SOLD! lol (3:06)

Ms Rebecca Jackson has reviewed the new mk3.5 Focus for Telegraph Cars....

As with the mk3 version, I wish Ford UK offered the saloon version like Ford Ireland do.

(Although I see why they don't - I'd probably be one of very few who would buy one, lol).

Ford-Focus_Sedan_2015_1600x1200_wallpape

I quite like the saloon, but would just buy the hatchback lol.

Thanks for the video! About to watch it!

• Like 1

Didn't like that review at all. Horrible music and bad camera angles! Rebecca has turned into a bit of a cow, much preferred her on car buyer!

I just muted it and had a look at the car, stunning! (I said It would grow on me ;) ) I think I'll cope with a MK3 though. Lol

• Like 1

Didn't like that review at all. Horrible music and bad camera angles! Rebecca has turned into a bit of a cow, much preferred her on car buyer!

I just muted it and had a look at the car, stunning! (I said It would grow on me ;) ) I think I'll cope with a MK3 though. Lol

lol.

Yeah I much prefer her CarBuyer reviews too - although she looked great nonetheless :D

Anyway, I've just found this - a (US) sedan/saloon with the body kit! That'd look good in black or white...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVhcSS3Mu7U

• Like 2

That saloon is lovely! Especially the colour, it's gorgeous. ;)

Roll on next year and Candy Red. :D

• Like 1

Very nice! As I say the 3.5 has really grown on me.

Rebecca's reviews went down hill after leaving CarBuyer. Other than great handling, did she highlight any positives about the car?

Obviously drove the Titanium with its apparently poor visibility when parking, but neglected to mention Active Park Assist for example.

• Like 2

Obviously drove the Titanium with its apparently poor visibility when parking, but neglected to mention Active Park Assis for example.

I thought exactly that too!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Auto Express' review of the DIESEL ST:

Auto Trader's standard New Focus review:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately now ford are doing a one car for all markets there starting to look dull and drab too us Brits. The interior of the focus is far too American plastic cheap cheap and boring. The exterior is far to safe with a horrible rear end and boring design like all American cars have. I do like the focus RS in ways but that's the same boring American cheap cheap plastic.

I've always liked fords from being a kid especially fast fords but there starting to loose there way a little for me. With interior quality and design all round which is a really big shame really.

Unfortunately now ford are doing a one car for all markets there starting to look dull and drab too us Brits. The interior of the focus is far too American plastic cheap cheap and boring. The exterior is far to safe with a horrible rear end and boring design like all American cars have. I do like the focus RS in ways but that's the same boring American cheap cheap plastic.

I've always liked fords from being a kid especially fast fords but there starting to loose there way a little for me. With interior quality and design all round which is a really big shame really.

Although the I agree, I thought the new interior looked a little bland/plasticy underneath the touch screen, I often think new American interiors can look more luxurious than ours.

For example on the American Focus, a little gloss black takes away the all one grey plastic look:

ford-focus-titanium-08.jpg

(This is the pre-facelift one).

Generally, from what I've seen I wouldn't summarise American interiors as being cheap plastic any more.

On their Ford Escape SUV theres now a Platinum trim - which is higher than Titanium (and would even be higher than our Titanium X):

16_frd_epr_platinum_leather_1480.jpg

Doesn't look too shabby to me.

:)